Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 STILL out of order

Reply 5#5 vizhon's post

Vizhon, While I can appreciate your issue with the numbering of the episodes, and the fact that there may have been a double posting, I watched all of the episodes on here myself and do not recall that being the case....however, if you continue on this path of using foul language and anger we will have to take action against you. I would prefer we not have to go that route. I will pass this on personally to the admin, and see if we can't figure out what the issue is. Thank you for the support of our site. And thank you again for reporting an issue. However your frustration is no excuse for cursing on the forum, masking a curse with *** is also not acceptable. We promote a friendly atmosphere, and this is your final warning. Next time you are frustrated I ask you take a deep breathe and calmly explain what your issue is. We will gladly always refund points, and do our best to help you, there is never a need to take that tone with any of us. We are not here to rip you off. Thank you, Dog
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thread