Thread
Printable Version

Warehouse 13 STILL out of order

Warehouse 13 STILL out of order

I posted about this over 2 weeks ago and it has yet to be fixed. Infact I've posted it 3<<<< times and now lost 2 points to it. The WAREHOUSE 13 Episodes are not in the correct order. What's more, you folks are making like a time machine and are supposedly getting episodes a week before anyone else does, which is NOT the case... The LAST episode already aired is episode 7 (Implosion) but you folks are claiming that you have episode 8 and misnamed it as episode 8 when infact it is episode 7. You are NOT in a time machine. This is the official list of episodes on SyFy's own site. They are not a week behind in posting. You folks think you are a week ahead when infact you are completely out of order and have double posted an episode. What's more, without fixing it, you have started charging points to watch the wrong episodes... Now what magic button do I need to press in order to get you folks to read your messages and fix errors?... And don't tell me to post it in the error thread because it's been posted there and is still being ignored. 2 weeks, 1 compounding error and no fixes.... If you folks can't fix this, I am never contributing again but will watch my TV elsewhere when my points run out, because this is so unprofessional it's sub-amateur. [ Last edited by vizhon at 8-19-2009 08:37 ] [ Last edited by vizhon at 8-19-2009 08:37 ]
Recent Ratings
  • spratt89 Points +2 For losing 2 points 8-19-2009 08:38

Please re frame yourself from using bad language on the site, the problem will be fixed as soon as admin can get around to it.

Reply 1#1 vizhon's post

When this show was first aired it was 13 episodes starting with a double pilot but double episode are normally split on VIP which i probable why the episode name is wrong but you should know by now that the last episode to air is as you said Implosion and the last episode update is the same episode

Piss off. Two new shows have been posted, out of order, since I first reported this. In addition, it has gone from a free show to a charged show (2 points a pop) since I posted it. I found a post about it from someone else before my post in the errors thread. The admins have had plenty of time to compound the problem, so they have had time to fix it, and the longer this goes without fixing the more work it will take and the more folks you will owe points to because they were not delivered the episode(s) they ask for. If it was a typo, I'd have no qualms with it taking forever to replace, but when folks getting ripped off are involved in the equation, it removes any and ALL excuses for taking one's time. This is the 4th time I've posted this in over two weeks, and it is still unchanged and still effectively broken.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-19-2009 08:46 When this show was first aired it was 13 episodes starting with a double pilot but double episode are normally split on VIP which i probable why the episode name is wrong but you should know by now th ...
Not the case... It is not more than 1 episode for the pilot. The pilot is complete... It is a double posting of 1 episode... Originally it was Magnetism they had posted twice, but I'm not paying points to trouble shoot anymore. When it was still free, I watched the beginning of each episode they have posted to check for that possibility and it's not the case. They double posted Magnetism and they called second posting of it Claudia. Their postings are Out of order and misnamed and if an admin would just watch the first 3 minutes of a few of the episodes, they'd see the problem. Edited to add: And if that is the case now, it just makes the fix that much easier... All they have to do is change a few names to make sure people are watching the episodes they claim to be. Either way, Their names on the shows page and the episodes themselves are not lined up. [ Last edited by vizhon at 8-19-2009 09:19 ]

Reply 5#5 vizhon's post

Sorry i watched the first 5 episode before it came here and initially the TV listings was 13 episodes and the pilot was listed as part 1 & 2 so i only now watch the updated episode knowing they are out of order

Reply 4#4 vizhon's post

Again we do not allow that sort of language on the site, please re frame from using it as it is not necessary to get your point across

Reply 5#5 vizhon's post

Vizhon, While I can appreciate your issue with the numbering of the episodes, and the fact that there may have been a double posting, I watched all of the episodes on here myself and do not recall that being the case....however, if you continue on this path of using foul language and anger we will have to take action against you. I would prefer we not have to go that route. I will pass this on personally to the admin, and see if we can't figure out what the issue is. Thank you for the support of our site. And thank you again for reporting an issue. However your frustration is no excuse for cursing on the forum, masking a curse with *** is also not acceptable. We promote a friendly atmosphere, and this is your final warning. Next time you are frustrated I ask you take a deep breathe and calmly explain what your issue is. We will gladly always refund points, and do our best to help you, there is never a need to take that tone with any of us. We are not here to rip you off. Thank you, Dog
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Re Frame?

@ spratt89 ... just a friendly comment, I believe the term you are looking for is please refrain from, not please re frame from. Cheers, Les

Thread