87 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Drop Dead Diva Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Drop Dead Diva Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I didn't fancy this at the start but after 4 episode i decided to watch and this is another good show i have watched the first 5 episode and now not only did Deb die and come back as Jane who is twice her size but now Deb realizes she has lost eight years of her life

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:09 ]

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

The show tells the story of a shallow model-in-training who dies in a sudden accident only to find her soul resurfacing in the body of a brilliant, thoughtful and plus-size attorney. With a few added twist like working with her fiance the one before she died

Drop Dead Diva 1x11 What If

Great episode when Jane meets her mother for the first time

Drop Dead Diva 1x12 Dead Model Walking

Good episode i liked it when the old lady that did want to sell her house to a developer because of her loved one and then afterwards admitted he was under the floorboards

Reply 14#14 bala's post

We have to wait till summer next year for season 2 but the first season was great

2x01 Would I Lie To You

Great returning episode were we find out why Jane's married but winning the legal battle to get the treatment for the little girl was great

2x02 Back From The Dead

Jane seeing Deb everywhere and all because it was Deb's birthday was a nice way to remind use who Jane was before the accident and Fred putting Kim in her place was great

2x03 The Long Road to Napa

Who would of thought that Kim has a heart when she managed to get the baby back for her friend after initially dropping the case and Jane and the cheating husband was funny. I wounder if Kim is or is not pregnant with Grayson's baby

2x04 Home Away From Home

Nice episode when Jane steps in to help Teri's cousin from facing deportation charges and the photo from Deb's past that helped the case against the coach

2x05 Senti-Mental Journey

Nice episode with Jane helping her mother and getting her parents back together but Grayson risking his job to get his clients money back was great and Jane learning about Grayson's past that not even Debs knew was interesting

2x06 Begin Again

Good episode With Jane spotting the empty CD case and saving one of the singers in a pop duo from a murder charge and Fred trying to still make Stacy jealous was funny

2x07 A Mother's Secret

Great episode when Deb's mother requests Jane's help with a legal matter which turns out to be  Deb's half sister and Kim and Grayson work on a custody case involving a dueling couple's pet chimp but what a great chimp with it's sign language

2x08 Queen of Mean

Another good episode with Jane coming so close to telling Grayson the truth about Debs after he won his case

2x09 Last Year's Model

Good episode with Stacy and Fred both having trouble serving divorce papers but Molly making it hard for her husband was great and Stacy and Fred have the first diner date even lo it's on a tight budget. Grayson seeing Deb's in the hunted house was interesting

2x10 Will & Grayson

Good episode i liked the was Fred manipulated Stacy for a hug but when they were looking for a trashy type to go undercover and all looked at Kim was funny

2x11 Good Grief

Good episode when Jane and Grayson take on the case of a man who is coping with the loss of his wife by dressing as a clown but Jane's dream's about the real Jane was interesting and it's about time Fred revealed his feelings to Stacy.

2x12 Bad Girls

Good episode, the song and dance routine in Jane's dream was amusing and nice work by Stacy in spotting the time stamp of the photo but what sort of mother would let her daughter take the blame

2x13 Freeze The Day

Good season finale, Fred's reaction to Stacy's kiss and the consequences of his interruption was amusing, Jane's cryogenics case was interesting and wow what a ending next season should be great

What a great surprise to have this added today

I am in the race

Great episode i cant believe i forgot how Jane died

87 12345
Thread