Thread
Printable Version

Drop Dead Diva Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 24#24 bala's post

You cant call this a legal drama as this focuses just as much on their personal lives

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

So does the good wife ?

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Which makes them both just family drama's

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

ok i better stop before this get out of hand but i consider Parenthood a family drama.

our view are probably slightly different regarding shows but i do agree it's a drama

5x10 The Kiss

Stacy and Owen questioning their feelings for one another was predictable as they don't want to hurt Jane and obviously they are both tempted but finding out in the restaurant was unfortunate and the woman filing a personal-injury lawsuit after getting hurt during a wife-swap exercise was amusing as she hurt herself having chocolate sex in the shower

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well IPO guy was also quite an interesting case

I can't imagine having shareholder run my life only in American

5x11 One Shot

Owen represents the teen star was interesting as she had manipulated the whole situation just to go to college and that was a close call for the woman in witness protection

5x12 Guess Who’s Coming

Deb's mother being charged for sexual solicitation was a surprise but having a orgasm in court because of her surgery was priceless and Stacy being humiliated during her yoga class was amusing as her leggings were see-through but Owen wearing them himself was a nice gesture

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Deb's mother being charged i figured it was her prostitution but not the other way around so i was slightly right but offering dance lessons is an interesting payment option but the cliffhanger with Jane mother should be interesting

Jane's Secret Revealed

With a title like that you know this was going to be a good season finale.

Jane was right deb should tried to find her so she could say goodbye to her mother but she really decided to get her own back and yet again another cliffhanger with Greyson

5x13 Jane’s Secret Revealed

Jane representing the Amish farmer was interesting as he didn't want to sue which you would think was case closed but the way she worked around the issue to save his daughter was incredible and Grayson's case was amusing but shame about Jane's mother

Drop Dead Diva Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres March 23, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Truth & Consequences

Well now Grayson knows about Jane and Deb i am not surprised he needed time to process

"Soulmates

Well introduce a new lawyer Belinda was good but the fact that deb doesn't like her because she seems to be interested in Owen was amusing considering she want Greyson.

The piracy case was interesting because if they hadn't sue for awful trip they would never be accused of this charge.

First Date

Well Deb get nervous about her date with Grayson and rock star being pushed out of his contact all because he was ill was sad but finding out it was other guy girlfriend who tried push him out was great revelation and now he can get treatment he needs to get better and Deb tricking Kim to get back work sooner to get rid of belinda was great.

Life & Death

Kim thinking that boy was going to mug her when all he asked was for her to adopt him but finding out social service thought he was 17 and was in independent living was shocking since it was a data entry error . I am glad they found his biological father .

6x05 Cheers & Jeers

Building a speed bump to stop people from speeding in their neighbourhood was tricky but winning the case was very creative be making it separate country . Terry pretending to be lawyer and getting arrested was predictable.

6x06 Desperate Houswife

Kim representing family of kids who appeared in reality tv show to get adopted and family getting free house extension as a prize and than kicking the kids out was awful all because they weren't well behaved but glad they got the case win. Finding someone else take them was great   

The national security case was tricky because they didn't know what the charges were but that didn't stop them from defending her and finding another suspect was great.

6x07 Sister Act

Sue a nun had it's challenges but finding out real reason was a surprise

6x08 Identity Crisis

This was a tricky situation when a private school exspell a kid because she wouldn't use girl bathroom when she dressed like a boy was hard. I am glad they found another school where the principle understand the situation was nice. .

Thread