Thread
Printable Version

Drop Dead Diva Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

He's a first time angel unlike fred and other one,  this one is just a little too inexperience to take the job seriously.

I understand what your saying i am looking at him as a teenage angel rather than an adult angel

I do agree he's very shallow

5x02 The Real Jane

Jane working with "Old Jane," AKA Brittany was fascinating and you can understand why she hugged Teri as she used to be her assistant but Brittany talking about her new boobs was priceless, who would of thought the drag queen case was a publicity stunt

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

It was strange to see old Jane actually be nice to new Jane because we under impression she was mad at her but them working together on death row inmate was great but very lucky she made it in time when she press the button.

5x03 Surrogates

I cant believe they asked Jane to represents a jilted bride and Owen being a new partner should make things interesting but the surrogate mother being dropped before the baby is born was cruel as she was doing it to help the other couple and not add to her own family, Paul getting into Jane's bed is out of order but being naked was amusing

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Paul really is just comic relief he add no value as Jane's angel

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The less I see of him the better

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i can't believe they allowed him to be her angel

5x04 Cheaters

The case of Billy forcing himself on the neighbours girl was amusing as you would assume they were talking about kids and not a dog and asking for $250,000 damages was ridiculous, Jane thinking Stacy is a lesbian was amusing

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well Jane and Owen having work together was interesting but the head teacher being a drug dealer was no surprise

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

This seasons theme seems to center around "how can we undo all the progress of previous seasons".  i'm more than happy that Owen  is still alive and didn't turn into old jane.  The constant between them though is not really entertaining.  Grayson suddenly needing to "be with" Jane is lame and Stacy working so hard for the Pike store only to sell it was just dumb.  None of the story lines make a lot of sense.    The new Angel is the worst of them all!!   

1 * out of 5,.  I won't be watching if they don't start progressing instead of degressing.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

5x05 Secret Lives

Teri and Stacy looking for a suitable sperm donors was interesting and Jane defending the baseball player in a homicide case had an good twist as he was gay and I thought Kim had stuffed up the alimony case

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well kim case certainly got messy but jane taking information out trash can was sneaky

5x06 Fool for Love

The professor accused of smuggling drug was interesting as he was taking the bag to his girlfriend who he has never meet but was pretending to be Deb and Paul getting the wrong exclusive stroller for Kim was predictable and what a great result for the girlfriend of the dead video game designer

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes she was lucky they found loophole through death certificate and what was Stacey thinking asking Jane about owen being her sperm donor

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Owen as a sperm donor was a surprise but I thought Stacy would want Paul as he is supposed to be an angel

5x07 Miss Congeniality

The little girl melting Kim's heart when her estranged father after lost his coaching job was amusing and Jane being passionate about the beauty pageant was obviously for the Deb in her

5x08 - 50 Shades of Grayson

What a disaster when a bachelor party went south of the border to Mexico while Jane was at the bride's bachelorette party but nice result with the second video and Kim finishing her case from the maternity ward was priceless

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Only Kim would actually do that

So next set of episode return in few months

5x09 Trust Me

Grayson representing a man who was claiming to be a vampire after he was thrown off of a commercial flight was amusing and it did look like Jane missing the claws that was going put the future of the firm in jeopardy but who would of thought it was her plan from the start, Stacy being pregnant was great but kissing Owen after she gave him the good news is going to make things interesting

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Is this legal drama or a soap oprea ?

Thread