Thread
Printable Version

Drop Dead Diva Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x09 Hope and Glory

Well just when it look like it was going to be a happy ending they do this . Kim having to deal with both her parents problem was amusing

6x01 Truth & Consequences

Charlie hitting on Stacy was amusing as she had no idea he's Owen's estranged brother but the school lunch lady going to Jane was a hell of a risk considering she was wanted by the FBI

6x02 Soulmates

Jane getting her client to plead guilty to a crime he said he didn't commit was surprising but Jane subpoenaing Owen to get help with the case was amusing and glad Owen changed his mind

6x03 First Date

Grayson wanting a fresh start with Jane made sense as thinking of Deb in Jane's body would complicate things but Belinda and Jane represent a rock star was interesting as it turned out he was ill

6x04 Life & Death

The 12-year-old child asking Kim to adopt him was was sad but I thought he was going to steal her phone and the water works was priceless but finding his biological father was great, Paul buying a car off the Internet was amusing as you just knew there was a catch at that price but at leased he got what he really wanted

Reply 6#6 bala's post

6x05 Cheers & Jeers
Jane represents the cheerleader in the case about bullying was tough especially with the reporter printing her story but the plaintiff playing Jane for a publicity stunt was surprising

Reply 7#7 bala's post

6x06 Desperate Houswife
Jane taking on the case that involved national security was bizarre as Susan didn't look like a terrorist and Stacy being worried that her constant burping could mean she is having a evil baby was amusing, Kim's case with kids was interesting but using the kids for a home makeover only to kick them out afterwards was diabolical

Reply 8#8 bala's post

6x07 Sister Act
Stacy putting Kim to shame over a possible child emergency was impressive but struggling with the baby was amusing and the sister being pregnant was a surprise but made sense why she changed her mind about her organ donation, the way Jane saved Teri's job was priceless

Reply 9#9 bala's post

6x08 Identity Crisis
The transgender student being expelled over which toilet she uses was terrible and Grayson finding himself involved in the murder of a college student's case was disturbing as he looked guilty and what a cliffhanger with the shooting outside the court

Reply 10#10 bala's post

6x09 Hope and Glory
Grayson making jokes about not remembering that Jane was Deb was amusing but I can't believe he died at the end and Kim's parents both being arrested for bigamy was priceless

6x10 No Return

Grayson meeting Fred in heaven was a pleasant surprise and eventually letting him hit the return button should be interesting, I wonder what Stacy offered Owen to lead a healthier lifestyle but getting Paul to do it for him was amusing, Kim representing the puppet that had been banned from flying was bizarre

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes i really didn't see that coming but it's getting rather complex if Greyson come back in another body.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

With this being the final season getting rather complex won't make any difference

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I hope this is final season i remember 2 years ago they said it was final season than it came back

6x11 Afterlife

Grayson ending up in Ian's body was going to make things awkward as he was on death row but the fact Ian was innocent and had been executed was disturbing

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i wonder if ian will come back in another body

Reply 25#25 bala's post

With only two more episodes left time is running out for him to return

6x12 Hero

The bailiff case was amusing especially with the costumes but being turned down as a police office because he was to good was surprising and you can understand why Kim and Owen refuse to accept Jane's fling with Ian

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes but the fact that Kim made it up to him by helping become a cop was nice reward and it's was all thanks to that mugger if that situation never happened none of this would of happened.

Jane case for wrongful death was one hell of red tape to find what was reason the boy died

6x13 It Had to Be You

Teri slapping Ian for something he did to her in his past was a bizarre coincidence as Grayson is now in his body but Stacy going into labour was a great reason to delay the wedding

Thread