92 12345
Thread
Printable Version

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ReGenesis 4x07 Hearts and Minds

David after interviewing a couple of people for Weston's replacement gives the job to Mayko

ReGenesis 4x08 Brood 14

A new twist on terrorism crows working for alcida so David tells Riddlemeyer and Nina comes to NorBAC to help Bob and we discover what happened in the lab where Bob was take

ReGenesis 4x09 Unbottled

Interesting start with them being take hostage in the lab wow that was confusing ending with David and his dream

ReGenesis 4x10 What It Feels Like

We find out that Mayko has a six year old daughter that is suffering from aplastic anemia oh wow i didn't see that coming who the father is and Nina is starting to react to the stem cell transplant

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

look like you have almost finished the season

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I think this is a great season with a few surprises

ReGenesis 4x11 Bloodless

Nina treatment is complicated because she is pregnant and Bob finds out that a childhood illness means he is not the father

ReGenesis 4x12 The Sounds of Science

New twist on Nina's baby it is a clone of Bob and his stem cells has been implanted in 176 world leaders this is leading to what looks like a great final episode i hope this was concluded and not canceled on a cliff hanger

ReGenesis 4x13 The Truth

Another twist we are now in the future the year 2043 and what looks like a trial this episode is working on flash backs with the return of Weston and as this was the final episode it was OK

PS i need a break that was the most i have watched in 8 days

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-15-2009 14:13  
We find out that Mayko has a six year old daughter that is suffering from aplastic anemia oh wow i didn't see that coming who the father is and Nina is starting to react to the stem cell transplant
yes that was a surprise i can't believe she didn't tell him and he does have a point after all there been in the lab you would of thought she would of told him. i feel bad for David i mean he had no clue and now we just have wait and see. . Does anyone find it odd we never saw David daughter after the first season ?. It's like the show forgot about her ?

Nina is really messed up she one hell of an actress it not exactly see thing she acting quite a difficult role for actress to portray but i think she has done a good job.

i can't believe Racheal is gone at least she died a hero but that hostage situation was a good episode it really was tense episode and you are right this season has been best out of the other 3. It created more drama and suspense.

Wes gone i didn't like him but what an exit I'm glad he survived the suicide attempt and it sad to know how Wes will take her death. but you were right the dream was a bit messed up-sometime i wonder whether David is going crazy he has hallucinate quite a lot of times during the series.

Does anyone find David mobile phone ringtone annoying ? it has annoyed me since first season

Reply 90#90 bala's post

The way David answers the phone he is always abrupt that has annoyed me and David's daughter played by someone else is in the last episode

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

That because daughter was older 2052

92 12345
Thread