Thread
Printable Version

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Wow at the end Owen going ahead with the operation against David's wishes and not much closer to stopping the virus

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Wait till you see the aftermath operation it look like zombie

ps: we find out what happen to Meko during the explosion

[ Last edited by bala at 8-13-2009 20:13 ]

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Owen did look like a zombie buy wow Mayko's leg i never noticed that

PS I am glad that when Mayko was experiencing phantom limb pain it didn't put off the courier guy

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-13-2009 21:40 ]

ReGenesis 3x06 Phantoms

Mayko alternative therapy to deal with the pain in her phantom limb seems to working and David falls for Dr. Sabean but with her getting sick it is not looking good

ReGenesis 3x07 One Hand Washes the Other

I am getting curious about Rachel and Weston are they having an affair or on a secret investigation and it looks like Bob is loosing his sight

ReGenesis 3x08 Sleepers

I wonder what happen in the past between Craig and his father

ReGenesis 3x09 Let it Burn

Craig getting attacked by a crazed bear but his father saying his friend was OK i don't think was the right thing to do and i hope Bob gets the operation he wants. I cant wait to see what happens to Riddlemeyer now David knows he listen to his conversation

ReGenesis 3x10 Unbearable

Weston's niece Molly pregnant at only twelve and after all the tests in looks like it is going to be a virgin birth but when Rachel found what looked like Craig's finger when she was doing the autopsy on the bear

ReGenesis 3x11 Adrift

It is not looking good for Bob's eyes and Carlos is bitten by a mysterious insect that looks like a maggot

ReGenesis 3x12 Jacobson's Organ

It is about time we now know what Rachel and Weston were up to and a good result for Bob's eye but the hypersensitive to the emotions of others is strange and did i spot a blooper with Mayko while she was sitting in front of her computer with her legs crossed

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-14-2009 11:49  
Craig getting attacked by a crazed bear but his father saying his friend was OK i don't think was the right thing to do and i hope Bob gets the operation he wants. I cant wait to see what happens to R ...
Yes it getting good i don't know what going happen i can't believe they knew about this didn't tell david working small pox incident on the internet

ReGenesis 3x13 Back to the Future

Now what is Bob getting himself involved in

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-14-2009 13:01  
Weston's niece Molly pregnant at only twelve and after all the tests in looks like it is going to be a virgin birth but when Rachel found what looked like Craig's finger when she was doing the autopsy ...
That was disturbing but seriously a bacteria cause pregnancy

ReGenesis 4x01 TB or Not TB

It looks like Rachel and Weston are having an affair but it is not looking good for Bob and now Carlos is missing

ReGenesis 4x02 La Consecuencia

Bob comes out of a medically-induced coma with little memory of what happened to him at Roth's

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-14-2009 16:47  
Now what is Bob getting himself involved in
i know i can't believe this an accident and now he think evolve the human population ?

ReGenesis 4x03 Hep Burn and Melinkov

Weston is accidentally scratched by a needle tainted with a genetically-engineered, virulent strain of hepatitis c. Bob returns to work and is greeted by Mayko but Bob kisses her on the lips but don't no why. Now Bob is dreaming about a woman but who is she

ReGenesis 4x04 The Kiss

Wow i didn't expect that to happen to Weston and even more shocked that he survived and Bob continues to be haunted by memories of his time at Roth's secret lab

ReGenesis 4x05 Suspicious Minds

City councillor claims his daughter was poisoned by Muslim extremists and after an experimental treatment for hep c nearly kills him, Wes quits Norbac

ReGenesis 4x06 Race Fever

Bob has more experimental treatment and during one of the treatments he remembers the woman's name is Nina. David wrights from one loser to another in a book and gives it to Riddlemeyer but Riddlemeyer reads it and throws it in the bin and Milo is back in Mayko's life

Thread