Thread
Printable Version

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ReGenesis 2x07 Talk To Him

Another sad episode with Caroline’s nephew Glenn fails to respond to his surgery, but does manage one last devastating message. (LETMEDIE)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 08:08  
Good episode after the Spanish flu problem David goes to China but is kidnapped by the People’s Liberation Army and ordered to secretly investigate a deadly outbreak that has killed 22 people and bac ...
Yep talk a good story-arc about a women infected by person who i don't know -why would anyone take blood infected person put it in a needle how stupid is that now they have to figure this out-i did find it amusing about the aspirin to treat HIV. it look good season arc-question is can they find a cure. the baby thing is disturbing it really sad to see what going to happen to him . It's a very emotional story-line  

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 11:13  
While attending a conference in New York, David chases Owen a petty thief into the city’s abandoned subway tunnels and David discovers that some of the inhabitants share symptoms of a mysterious illn ...
poor Bob finding out that women had partner broke his heart

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The more you watch the stranger Bob gets but he is so intelligent and underappreciated

ReGenesis 2x08 Haze

Bob must try to convince the Mexican officials of the gravity of the situation before all of Mexico City is destroyed by sulfuric acid in the rain

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes bob is but he has aspergers and i think he does well with it  

I'm watching david mother  funeral episode

ReGenesis 2x09 Gene in a Bottle

David discovers that his friend who was killed in a car accident was genetically engineering mice. They soon deduce that he had discovered the gene that causes homosexuality and the drug that would suppress the gene!

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 14:52  
Another sad episode with Caroline’s nephew Glenn fails to respond to his surgery, but does manage one last devastating message. (LETMEDIE)
That was very sad it was tough decision but that what he wanted

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-9-2009 19:50  
David discovers that his friend who was killed in a car accident was genetically engineering mice. They soon deduce that he had discovered the gene that causes homosexuality and the drug that would su ...
yes that controversial discovery i'm glad nothing came out of it.

The Wild and the Innocent- David argue genetics for Owen defence was interesting-can you imagine criminal used that as a defence . i hope he stay in jail i hate to say this but how chances should he get-he an opportunity and he didn't take it . i wonder what West is up to ?

[ Last edited by bala at 8-10-2009 18:49 ]

Lethargica

Wow jill sick and it's Lethargica and they need find a cure

ReGenesis 2x13- The End

Wow Jill is safe and brother were responsible i love how they created this story-line i love connection they make previous character on the show. What happen to the AIDS women ?. Giving them his car was a surprise   .

ok What a clif-hanger-what is it with suicide bomber-first true blood and now this

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Another great season final it was about time that Caroline confronted Wes about his mysterious phone calls but i thought that it was Connor on the other end of the phone call and great cliffhanger

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

season 3 i only watched first episode there is a new person in the lab we don't see aftermath but they do flashback.   .  

What a  great season opener know spontaneous combustion in the air

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I just started watching now i know smoking is dangerous but that was over kill

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Wait till you get end of that episode

Reply 55#55 bala's post

i just watched 3x01 & 3x02 great couple of episodes after the end of last season we now know David lost 8 members of his team including Caroline but he also lost his dad. Rachel did nice work finding out the discrepancy with Julie's DNA

ReGenesis 3x03 Strangers in the Night

Good episode after David calls Riddlemeyer "insane," and tells him that his advisors have no idea what they're doing the team decides to leave immediately for San Francisco to tackle a mysterious and deadly new viral outbreak. The new virus started after a swingers party at a motel

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

yes i was waiting for you to catch up so in episode 4 you will find out certain babies are immune but over in america babies ain't.

now owen brain surgery was extreme he is still a junkie  nothing going change that.   but trying commit suicide because you didn't stay in prison was bad .

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Just got to the suicide attempt when David gets to the hospital he tells Owen you do that again and i will kill you and Owen shows the finger i thought that was funny

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

i love it when he walk way after spend couple hours in hospital and says  there only so much guilt i can do .

Thread