Thread
Printable Version

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ReGenesis 1x07 Faint Hope

Wow Lilith offering her virginity to Mick before he dies isn't she only 15 it was a good job the power came back on. The whale watching didn't go to plan it was supposed to be the wrong season but Lilith spots one but it was to late for Mick

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

She's 15/16 but she feel sorry for him that problem with teenage girl

[ Last edited by bala at 8-8-2009 12:12 ]

ReGenesis 1x08 Blackout

Nice work in figuring out that the blackout was not done by terrorist's but fixing it is another problem

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I'm trying watch today episode that were updated

look like your an episode ahead

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I had started this before updates but now i will watch today's shows

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Same here i was previous episode when update came back episode 8 well i like how he handle the interview getting his boss in trouble. i don't think call his ex-wife to help with the daughter was a good idea. there needed a chat

ReGenesis 1x09 The Secret War

i didn't know military could do hire outside people clean up their own mess . That so wrong what makes worst there were poor. .

Bob leaving norbac but Sandstorm wasn't worried i guess we wait and see if he was right.

Jill seem pre-occupied with proving she was right she needs to learn to be team player she can't just do whatever she want .

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I liked the way he tried to manipulate the 24 hours to 3 @ 8 hour working days and Bob leaving i think he was feeling unappreciated. Jill is not pulling her weight in the lab she should of took the help when it was offered

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes but it hard when someone found a mistake with her work and bob figured out what she missed. when she had nose bleed i was thinking she was infected but no she isn't and we getting closer what David did he made a major error bring spanish flu sample to the labs with him in hospital.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Episode 10 it is good to see Bob back but his passion for perfume is fascinating and will they let him pursue his love of perfume creation

Season 1 finale

Wow i can't believe Daisy was back she finger the man responsible for her condition in episode 1 and it was David friend . That was great twist

Wow bird flu with mix Spanish flu combined it was really great to see how the whole thing happen they explained it quite well . David friend was crazy man after all . It was really good season finale finding vaccine.

i probably watch 2nd season in few days   

It was a good season and we find some likeable character put the rewind bit was nice twist in every episode. i really like it when they did rewind sequence and show a different perspective .

It was good season arc and it worked very well :)

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Yes great first season i liked the way they tied up the loose ends from episode one and that was funny with the post it note on the bottle had changed to it's all yours

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

We still have another 3 season arc story-line

I'm in no hurry to watch them 13 episode can easily be watch in 2 days -we got through first season in 2 days. i have so far watch first 5 episode of the border while you catch up on the last few episodes of this season 1.

ReGenesis 2x01 China

Good episode after the Spanish flu problem David goes to China but is kidnapped by the People’s Liberation Army and ordered to secretly investigate a deadly outbreak that has killed 22 people and back in Canada Caroline and Carlos are witness to a horrific attack at the site of the International AIDS Conference

ReGenesis 2x02 Escape Mutant

Audrey Graves who has been infected with a new strain of HIV from Africa at the aids conference but she is also 26 weeks pregnant

ReGenesis 2x03 The Cocktail

David has less than two days to discover a drug cocktail that will prevent a premature baby from becoming HIV positive and Mayko and Simon’s investigation of dramatic IQ spikes in children. Ruby McGhee was impressive with her visual memory and i like the way Bob's simple logic is normally the best

ReGenesis 2x04 Dim & Dimmer

While attending a conference in New York, David chases Owen a petty thief into the city’s abandoned subway tunnels and David discovers that some of the inhabitants share symptoms of a mysterious illness and he begins to investigate. While David was in the subway Bob made a friend with a hooker but David getting the wrong idea was funny and Owen thinks his parents don't care because his missing photo in not in the bus shelter

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Wow your getting through the episode rather fast

ReGenesis 2x05 Massive Change

This was a little sad when David got devastating news from his father in Vancouver and Jill’s potential cure for juvenile diabetes is compromised.

ReGenesis 2x06 Our Man in Havana

Great storyline with Glenn and with Bob believing that Glenn is beginning to emerge from his coma, Bob enlists the help of Simon

Thread