92 12345
Thread
Printable Version

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ReGenesis Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About ReGenesis Season 1-4 Here

I'm so glad this got added as i haven't seen this show and first 2 episode were very interesting. it's a 2 part story-line and it really good. if you like Eleventh hour you will love this show

Reply 1#1 bala's post

That sounds like a good show and i will trust your judgement and give it a go thanks

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well let me know your thoughts

this show will keep me busy for a few days

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I will stop watching Quantum Leap because it is no longer free and watch this i will have about ten days to watch as much as i can

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

What an ending to second episode it's a  tough decision but i don't blame daisy for what she did.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Just finished the first episode and what a statement the dead will be the lucky ones, looking forward to find out if the boy is cloned

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Did you recognise Ellen page who play the daughter -this before she appear in Film Juno .

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I have not watched Juno

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I'm ahead episode 5

I'm noticing the episode are continuing story-line   it will be interesting to see how end the first season as they not explained the bike thing at start of the first episode.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Episode 2 i don't know why Daisy was so reluctant to give them his other name with all the evidence put in front of her but what a ending

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

She was in love with him

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Well if the person i was in love with did that i would want to pull the trigger myself or at least let him die of the virus he created

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

i feel exactly the same way it's a shame they never caught him .

[ Last edited by bala at 8-7-2009 18:19 ]

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Episode 3 yes the shooting did come out of the blue but can anything be done for Mick

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

We will just have wait and see

The replacement for women that got shot that was a very interesting interview technique let her see you naked than insult her and than offer her the job than sleep with her   i can't believe she accepted the job offer after all that .  

Episode 7 i will watch tomorrow

i will give you tonight to catch up

ReGenesis 1x04 Prions

I am glad that Bob is trying to help Mick and keep Lilith informed

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well let see what happen

we posted at same time -read comment 15

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Episode 5 Jill strung him along after the initial interview but it was the 25% raise and company car that convinced her to take the job. David and Jill sleeping together while waiting for room service didn't help with her decision. That was funny when David got home and Lilith had cooked chicken

ReGenesis 1x06 The Trials

David giving the go ahead for the experimental treatment may have cost the life of another child and Mick and Lilith decide to go whale watching

Quote:
That was funny when David got home and Lilith had cooked chicken
i was just going to say that i found it funny also look on her face that look like it took few hours to do and throw it out the window was priceless.

Mick and Lilith decide to go whale watching- David seem fine to let his only daughter wonder off without worry where she is. That what i call a cool parent the fact she gone doesn't really bother him. he so busy

92 12345
Thread