25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Charlie Jade Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I just watched the first episode. In the beginning of the episode, it felt a bit like the movie Blade Runner. And later, I got the feeling of watching someone else play a computer game, like those adventure games. Not much action, but an (well, somewhat) interesting story.
I thought it was ok, and will continue watching

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yes, the way the first episode ended, I just have to watch the second episode Will probably do that later today...

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I was thinking the same! That would be frustrating, to say the least...

Reply 7#7 bala's post

You mean The Border? Yes, it looks interesting. Might give it a try

Someone gave 1 star to Charlie Jade

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I'll wait, until I've watched more than just one episode. I don't know yet what grade I would give.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I'd rather watch a complicated sci-fi show, than a sit-com. I've watched too many sit-coms in my life

Reply 13#13 bala's post

I don't know. I read on a forum that they ran out of money to do a second season, but SciFi network picked it up and might consider doing a second season. It's not cancelled, just on-hold. But that was in 2008. We'll have to wait and see.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

You're probably right...

Reply 17#17 bala's post

But we did (well, mostly) talk about the show, though

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Of course

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I used to watch it on tv before I joined friendvista, but I've been thinking that I'd watch Andromeda again

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I noticed that... At least, it's another sci-fi show
I remember being disappointed at Andromeda in the end. Still a great show, though.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Right back at you I thought you wouldn't have the time to be an active member, when you're not a mod anymore. It's nice seeing around the board

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Well, it's a great way of spending your time

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Hey, wait a minute...!

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Parents always think that, don't they

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Just watched the second episode Sand. The ending was just as great as in the first episode. Now, I have to continue watching!
To be honest, some of the dialogs are horrible. The acting is ok, nothing more. But the story is interesting
What would you do, if you ended up in a parallel world and the people you knew don't know who you are?
That O1 (I thought his name was Owen, at first) was creepy.

[ Last edited by serena75 at 8-6-2009 23:34 ]

Reply 34#34 bala's post

"Youth is wasted on the young"

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Or maybe it's a combination of poorly written dialogs and bad acting... I didn't like Charlie's voice-over. Reena's was slightly better.
I'll probably watch the third episode later today, if I have the time

Reply 39#39 bala's post

It'll give me a chance to catch up with you

25 12
Thread