Thread
Printable Version

Charlie Jade Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 serena75's post

not many fans on here -i love that show i posted a topics on the forum  in sci-fi section

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I used to watch it on tv before I joined friendvista, but I've been thinking that I'd watch Andromeda again

Reply 22#22 serena75's post

i saw the first 3 season on tv than when it got added on here i watch last 2 i was disappointed with the 5th season . sorry i keep going side-track

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I noticed that... At least, it's another sci-fi show
I remember being disappointed at Andromeda in the end. Still a great show, though.

Reply 24#24 serena75's post

it ain't often i get a member to have a online conversation with me on here. .

i enjoy chatting to you

Episode 2 : Sand

Well not exactly good start but it was intresting just when he so close finding the answer to where he is he loses that women. we got a better understanding as to what is happening piece by piece.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Right back at you I thought you wouldn't have the time to be an active member, when you're not a mod anymore. It's nice seeing around the board

Reply 27#27 serena75's post

Well i got nothing better to do-that the honest truth  

i might as well enjoy the free shows while it last

ps: I'm on episode 4 of this show -race you to the finish line

[ Last edited by bala at 8-6-2009 17:51 ]

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Well, it's a great way of spending your time

Reply 29#29 serena75's post

yes it is but my parents think I'm wasting my time

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Hey, wait a minute...!

4. The Power of Suggestion

Ok now we getting a better picture Boxer wants control of the company and he has set up board of director to take the fall for terrorist attack but that women is still a loose end and Charlie hasn't figured out what's going on-I'm curious to know if he will get back to his universe since his girlfriend is in trouble and everyone thinks he's dead.   

moving on to  episode 5

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Parents always think that, don't they

Reply 33#33 serena75's post

Well they  don't appreciate free time-they believe every minute should be utilise when you young because when you get older it will difficult.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Just watched the second episode Sand. The ending was just as great as in the first episode. Now, I have to continue watching!
To be honest, some of the dialogs are horrible. The acting is ok, nothing more. But the story is interesting
What would you do, if you ended up in a parallel world and the people you knew don't know who you are?
That O1 (I thought his name was Owen, at first) was creepy.

[ Last edited by serena75 at 8-6-2009 23:34 ]

Reply 34#34 bala's post

"Youth is wasted on the young"

Reply 35#35 serena75's post

i think the problem with this show is that focus complex story-line and put no focus on dialogue

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Or maybe it's a combination of poorly written dialogs and bad acting... I didn't like Charlie's voice-over. Reena's was slightly better.
I'll probably watch the third episode later today, if I have the time

Reply 38#38 serena75's post

i thinking putting this show back burner - i seen 5 episode like you said it's not very exciting

Reply 39#39 bala's post

It'll give me a chance to catch up with you

Thread