22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Defying Gravity Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

This was good with two episode to start the show which has a few familiar faces lets hope this lasts

Defying Gravity 1x03 Threshold

Good episode with more flash backs so we get to know them but Paula puck and cookies in the air was funny

Reply 5#5 bala's post

All the problems caused by a wrench and after they had fixed it and the gravity was restored that was funny when Paula landed on top of Steve

Defying Gravity 1x06 Bacon

Great episode the special effects when Paula lost her thumb in the storage bay was good But the flash backs are to frequent and now confusing

Defying Gravity 1x07 Fear

Good episode the Hallucinations were great i thought Ted and his son with matching eyebrows was a funny touch

Reply 13#13 bala's post

It wasn't until the end i realised that it was a Halloween costume i think the ears gave it away

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Yes but this is the only new episode until Monday so i am going to finish Quantum Leap only 7 episode to go

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I can only watch free films

Defying Gravity 1x08 Love, Honor, Obey

Good episode the electric chair was brutal and using the solar flare as a distraction to put them on high alert due to the chance of deadly radiation levels. What is in pod 4 that they would go to so much trouble to stop them i am looking forward to the next episode

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Wow another new show added and up to date

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I wounder when the remanding episodes will air

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I looked on tvrage and there are no dates for the remaining episodes

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Yes your right i was only looking on the full list no the individual episodes
http://www.tvrage.com/Defying_Gravity/episode_list/

Defying Gravity 1x09 Eve Ate The Apple

Great episode this i think is the defining episode explaining the hallucinations and what the real mission is about

Defying Gravity 1x10 Deja Vu

Slow passed episode Jen is annoyed at Rollie for not telling her about Bata and why see cant see it and with Paula failing the landing simulator because of her thumb so Donner get the job but the accident at the end was a shock

Defying Gravity 1x11 Solitary

This was another slow episode in flashback mode but i don't understand why Rollie was told to forget about the accident

Reply 45#45 bala's post

They are getting harder to find and it maybe because it is only shown in Canada

Reply 47#47 waterlilybarb's post

This weeks episode online is only available in standard definition not HD but it is not looking good if ABC have dropped it

Reply 49#49 bala's post

It is not looking good if ABC have dropped it from their schedule

Reply 51#51 bala's post

What a shame that this has been moved from free before the last three episode were added

22 12
Thread