29 12
Thread
Printable Version

United States Of Tara Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I felt sorry for the bar maid when they were at the supermarket considering it was her first time but running out on her a second time see will have some explaining to do

Reply 5#5 bala's post

That was a surprise at the ice skating ring and also Tara pretending to be Buck

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The new Alter looks like she is the therapist

Reply 11#11 bala's post

What is with seeing double this season i remember the alters from the first season but not seeing more than one together see must be mad because she is having a conversation with herself

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Flashing through the alters when they were in the basement and revealing the new one in front of everyone was different

Reply 18#18 bala's post

How embarrassing for Marshall when his dad walked in

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I'm not surprised Kate needed a shower after siting on the cake

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The last guy and the balloon was disturbing

Reply 25#25 bala's post

As a kid it was nice to scare someone by popping the balloon behind them without them knowing

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I could see that coming considering Buck was her first gay relationship but it's a good job he declined seconds

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I didn't see that coming i thought Tara forgave him to easy but Buck didn't

Reply 33#33 bala's post

The waitress was great but i wounder if Tara alters started as an escape from a abusive childhood

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Charmaine and Nick's wedding didn't go to plan but it was nice that her ex came back

3x01 ...youwillnotwin...

The guy interviewing Kate while watching her sexy video was amusing but what happened in the restaurant was classic and Charmaine still avoids committing to Neil but the was predictable

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Can you imagine being famous for sitting on a cake she should of known it would get out

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Kate catching Charmaine having sex on the piano was amusing but Kate taking T down was great

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Kate's reaction was what i thought was funny

Reply 15#15 bala's post

The ending was something else and with Tara's condition driving could be dangerous and the flight attendant seems to of inspired  Kate's future with a new idea

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked that as well, i think this was the first to cover the earthquake

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I was expecting the ornament on the truck roof to get damaged in the airport car park but how did he get into the car park in the first place from the look of it, it shouldn't of fitted and Tara attempting to make a deal with her alters was amusing

29 12
Thread