49 123
Thread
Printable Version

United States Of Tara Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 gyki98's post

Yes i love that character as well

United States of Tara Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

I really think season 2 is going to be a good season.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-8-2010 17:24 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Since it has been updated i can't believe buck i think worst thing he has done . That poor women no idea that she's not Tara

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

all because she flirted with her husband

Episode 3

i don't know what happen to this episode but it hasn't been updated anyway

Back to the episode well I honestly don't know what to say about the episode it really surprised i can't believe she announced her love for buck in front all those people and look on Tara husband face was awful. he really is a great guy but i like how he took out his anger on contractor who stood him up

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I knew Tara pretending to be Buck wouldn't go well she really should stay away.  Well at least cat out of bag but what marshall and his girlfriend was doing was really inappropriate i couldn't believe they got away showing that on TV

Episode 4

Welcome a new Alter

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

she is the alter from the book tara she was reading from that therapist

i seen some preview clips she really is funny.

Doin' Time

Well i don't know,  max has an outlet to tell her what he's dealing with but Tara actually listening

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I think there are doing this to make the season different  

Torando!

Nice episode during the storm we see Tara different alters together and apart from that nothing really significant happen.

Reply 15#15 gabsimom's post

Good catch i think T has been replaced by other new Alter . I really liked T she was amusing.

United States of Tara 2x07

What bad time to transition into Kemi but Marshall giving everyone reality check was great.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

it could been worse tara could of walk in or even his sister

Explosive Diorama

nice episode but the balloons were funny . i am glad i didn't see what she did with the pie but the bath robe made it obvious .

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

it's rather disturbing people on internet that actually get off with stuff like that.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i got strange sense of humour i remember pop balloons when i was a kid but i never sat on them

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

it's good thing you are not watching any previews for next episode

The Family Portrait

Really he had sleep with girl Buck slept with but i am glad he told his wife at the end about.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

he would been jerk if he did but she has a point no-one wants her

49 123
Thread