37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hung Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x07 The Middle East Is Complicated

Interesting episode with Ray sleeping with Lenore which is never the best idea but I'm sure she did it to wind up Tanya but the way Tanya got her revenge was funny

2x08 Third Base or The Rash

Good episode with Tanya upsetting Frances over Mike and her business relationship with Tanya;  Ray's unscheduled appointment with Claire was amusing when he put his shoulder out but what a gentleman ask if she came. I would imagine that Jessica is allergic to Ronnie

2x09 Fat Off My Love or I'm The Allergen

I'm not surprised that Jessica walked out of the award ceremony but Tanya loosing her temper and letting slip she's a pimp was amusing

Reply 29#29 bala's post

This was just an average episode but i thought the quick hand job in the car was amusing

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Trying to explain to the woman in the bank what they do without actually saying it was amusing but being left out of the threesome was priceless

Reply 5#5 bala's post

What Lenore did to the girl in the cake shop was cruel but how long it took before she realised it was her boyfriend she was talking about was amusing and what was Tanya thing when she banged the opposition in the toilet

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The cat fight in the toilet would of been better if Tanya managed to get Lenore's head in the toilet

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Ray thinking the former student might be his new client was amusing but ringing her back was a mistake and Sandee asking for a TV and blue ray was crazy

Reply 12#12 bala's post

What the former student said while in the car made it sound more disturbing and Lydia wanting a burglar was amusing but the end was great

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Tanya should of know better than to replace Ray with Jason without letting Lydia know considering Ray is supposed to be known for the size of his manhood, Tanya handcuffed to the lamp post was amusing

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Sandee pimping out her boyfriend to Tanya was interesting considering she would let him do guys and when Ray's shoebox of cash went missing i first thought it was Tanya when she checked her own box and the girl being a guy was priceless

Reply 19#19 bala's post

You had to fell sorry for Kyla when they realised she was Dan at the reunion but I'm gobsmacked they could tell and what was it that gave it away

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I would imagine that Kyla would use the ladies and don't the ladies have cubicles so how would that tell them it was Dan

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The fuss he made about Jessica faking it was amusing

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I should of realised it was Charlie who took Ray's shoebox full of money and Jessica did handle it well knowing what Ray does

3x10 The Whole Beefalo

What bad timing for Jason to dump Sandee when she just lost her nan and Sandee shooting Lenore was a surprise but the cake was amusing

Reply 28#28 spratt89's post

Out of the three canceled this is the one i will miss

37 12
Thread