37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Hung Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I thought the title and the only thing he has going for him is his size was funny but who would of dreamed to make a show about it

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I cant see this lasting very long

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Having a break after only one episode must be something to do with independence day but i think they will only show the first season which is only 10 episodes and then canceled

Episode 2 'Great Sausage' or 'Can I Call You Dick'

Tanya gets Ray his first client with a former colleague with wealthy connection buy she was very demanding

Episode 3 'Strange Friends' or 'The Truth Is, You're Sexy'

Lenore not only didn't pay Ray but maxed out his credit card and Ray should have his neighbour done for taking indecent photos

Hung 1x05 Do it, Monkey

I thought this was good with the role-playing fantasy but Ray is no good at the romance with Jessica but he did keep trying even thou it was only for the money

Hung 1x06 'Doris is Dead' or 'Are We Rich or Are We Poor

Jemma coming to the basketball game inspired Ray to gives his basketball team an inspiring pep talk but the counseling session was strange

Hung 1x07 "The Rita Flower" or "The Indelible Stench"

Ray falling for Jemma his best paying client isn't  very good for the business but the market  seen was funny and the arrangement with the neighbours wife isn't going to pay the bills

Hung 1x08 Thith ith a Prothetic or You Cum Just Right

So all Jemma wanted was to hurt some the way see had been hurt in the past. Is it just me but this is not a comedy show

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I cant believe he did that in the shop but the way he checked the money was funny

1x10 A Dick and a Dream or Fight the Honey

This was a funny episode it bring a hole new meaning to filling the honey pot but i would of liked to see what would of happened if he meet Jessica as a client

Reply 1#1 bala's post

So is that what they call a hard day at the office

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yes he likes to lie down on the job and from that clip he let them do all the work as well

Reply 5#5 bala's post

But if your paying for it i he should be doing something instead of just lying their

2x01 Just the Tip

Slow episode but Jessica and Ray play a mean game of ten pin bowling

2x02 Tuscon Is the Gateway to Dick

Ray risks losing a client by giving Claire marriage advice but money won but the his neighbor’s wife buying the bed and what she said was funny

2x03 "Mind Bullets" or "Bang Bang Bang Motherfu**er

This was a slow episode but now Jessica has introduced Ray to Lenore as her ex the next episode should be good

2x04 "Sing It Again Ray" or "Home Plate"

Ray singing happy birthday to Christina was funny but i half expected her to be underage

2x05 A Man, A Plan or Thank You, Jimmy Carter

Tanya finally gets Francis to agree to dinner with Ray but with family problems he gets Mike to stand in for him was funny because of what Tanya had to do to get the job

2x06 Beaverland

Francis wanting a second date with Mike but for the whole weekend was great but how will Tanya pull it off without him finding out the truth. Jessica turns to Ray for help with a Beaver problem because the rest of the family don't believe her but caused more problems when the new traps malfunctioned

37 12
Thread