Thread
Printable Version

Hung Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hung 1x08 Thith ith a Prothetic or You Cum Just Right

So all Jemma wanted was to hurt some the way see had been hurt in the past. Is it just me but this is not a comedy show

Hung has some potential.....I mean it is definetly a plot that is unsual and original...It seems like there is more drama than comedy there are a few funy scenes here and there. I think hung is going to last at least 3 seasons...The HBO show that im sure is going to last longer is True Blood it gets better with every episode

yeah right... it's more on drama side as the episodes progress...

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-4-2009 10:19  
I thought this was good with the role-playing fantasy but Ray is no good at the romance with Jessica but he did keep trying even thou it was only for the money
This was intresting episode good thing is that he kpt trying which was good i can't believe women out there that would pay for this service-how lonely must you be to actually want a stranger to tell them they love you ?.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-10-2009 08:48  
Jemma coming to the basketball game inspired Ray to gives his basketball team an inspiring pep talk but the counseling session was strange
Yes it was i thought last episode was bad but this episode she became worse i mean talk about high maintenance at least something good came out of it with inspiring pep talk. it amazing how she made a diffrence in his life for the better. i can't believe he said he trust her i wouldn't she has all power in that relationship

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-17-2009 08:20  
Ray falling for Jemma his best paying client isn't  very good for the business but the market  seen was funny and the arrangement with the neighbours wife isn't going to pay the bills
yes i think the amount of time you spend with client the harder it is to say objective i mean she keeps coming back to him, it was strange meet tanya mother in this episode. the market was funny than meet his ex-wife was funny.

The neighbours wife was funny offering a hot shower than seeing his private part she wants offer her services to him . At least when he a citation he won't be as angry as he normally would.

This show seem to get better as episode go on which rather shocking i expect it go downhill but it become quite watch able.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-24-2009 09:09  
So all Jemma wanted was to hurt some the way see had been hurt in the past. Is it just me but this is not a comedy show
Yes but it was cruel way to do that i mean to do that to another human being -she knows how it feel like to get hurt and want revenge and paid for it-i suppose money does make it ok still bad thing to do.

i love the ending with Tanya undress him like a child

1x09 this is America

Well pricing issues are always good episode don't you think

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I cant believe he did that in the shop but the way he checked the money was funny

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes but that what he gets paid for but who thought she trying to get  him caught for shoplifting ?

looks like jemma is out ot the frame now...

Reply 31#31 rickman's post

i have feeling she might come back

she's the source of inspiration of ray... i like the ep when ray's team won for the first time

I wonder if Ray will leave Jessica for Tanya. She really thinks she can do better at pimping him.

Reply 34#34 carlorica's post

i highly doubt he would-tanya has always believed in him and Ray will never forget that .

if i were ray i will hire both!

what happened to the episode 10? why so late?

1x10 A Dick and a Dream or Fight the Honey

This was a funny episode it bring a hole new meaning to filling the honey pot but i would of liked to see what would of happened if he meet Jessica as a client

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

This was funny episode honey things was a bit too much

seriously... about the honey jar filling thing... i like it but i don't like the interruptions by tanya

Thread