Thread
Printable Version

VIPTV.NET

VIPTV.NET

Is running very slow tonight. Any particular reason?

Reply 1#1 bezza1978's post

Have you tried vip.tv-video.net

Reply 1#1 bezza1978's post

on occasion because sometime when there's huge demand at particular time it might run slowly

peak hour.... avoid viewing at this time... but we don't really know when is it.... guessing game?

Reply 4#4 rickman's post

Well we have some idea but nothing concrete

The whole site is so slow since the change

I thought it was just me.. every time I log on it takes ages to load the webpage and about 10 minutes before I an actually watch anything. Every time I contact the Live CS and ask what the problem is I'm told that I'm the only person to report the problem - what absolute BS! This site used to be so quick now it takes for ever to go through each screen in order to watch a programme. What really annoys me is that the CS people can't even tell the truth and fob you off with 'check your internet speed' and 'pause the programme'. Not sure if its a language problem but they have no idea.... Very frustrated at this poor service.

Reply 6#6 achillea's post

I am watching now United States of Tara 1x01 and it loaded in about 2 seconds and i have let it play in pop up window and i am using firefox with no problems my broadband is only running at 1 MB

Reply 6#6 achillea's post

Hi there, sorry to hear you are having problems and the live CS has not managed to resolve them. In general people are reporting the site seems to be faster. Have you done any recent upgrades to Firefox, IE explorer or Realplayer? What versions of these are you running? Did you install/change any anti virus software? When you log on to VIP, what website do you use? Thanks, Shinny

Hey, its running really slow for me as well. It was working fine until yesterday but now none of the episodes are running and it takes ages for each page to load. nothing has changed on my computer or with my internet. I'v also been charged points to eps that iv clicked on but that didnt run! Sorry if this is repetitive, but I'd really like some help, or at least acknowledgment that theres a problem!

Thread