Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I am excited but i think new vampire that replaces Aiden

updated banner

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i still not sure what to make of this episode since practically whole cast has been replace apart from Annie and i don't know whether continue watching this as new guy doesn't seem like vampire he's kind of like calm vampire unlike Aiden who actually looks like a vampire

wipeout which is a game show

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

Well they both been added today.

i have second episode was better but Hal is very interesting vampire who would dominoes could prevent him from killing

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Same here i don't know but i really episode 3 it was rather fantastic the verbal banter between them was rather amusing.

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

I found  it funny when the vampire went into ANNIE'S head asked about her first sexual experience

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I didn't quite understand whether she was a ghost or a vampire at the end?

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Same here i was just making sure

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yeah i have say he really knew how break up the team i don't think that would happen with Aiden or George but because those two are new it was easy. Nice to see Annie actually become scary

Hold the Front Page

Well great to see Adam back but bring succubus with him was amusing consider what she look like . Well how nice they still left together which was a surprise to me.

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

it not aired yet in one more hour it airs.

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

Are you forgetting the time change you had this morning

it's 9pm

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

I don't it just i am other forums where talking about it

Puppy Love

I honestly don't know where they find these actor but the girl was so weird and Annie accidently killing someone did provide some amusing situation and Annie finally meeting Eve or is she Eve ?

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

She is girl on the TV

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

That's what i am wondering also i am guessing she believes if she died the world would be better without her based preview at the end.

Quote:
Why kill the baby though?  What will that accomplish.
don't people understand concept of changing the future in sci-fi show . GEES ok here goes if she get killed as a baby she wouldn't exist meaning whatever she did in future she wouldn't of done and who knows the change could change future of the world. The world better place without her since her existing has lead to bad future which we saw in first episode. Her aim is change that so that future doesn't exist.

Making History

Well so much for history lesson her future really does look grimm but i don't think Annie can kill the baby . Next week the season finale

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

I feel sorry girl who died she was nagger

Poor Hal imagine if she hunts him by living with him

Thread