Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x07 Though the Heavens Fall

Annie was impressive when she killing the vampire that was about to kill Nancy but unfortunately she went up to the attic and the cops were lucky Annie was able to stop him from killing them all, looking forward the the season finale

Becoming Human Episode 7

Episode 7

At last they have found Matt's body but that was too easy locking her in the store room while she was changing

3x08 The Wolf-Shaped Bullet

Wow what a season finale with Herrick rescuing Mitchell only to be killed by him and George with his important decision to make but fair play he carried out Mitchell last wish

Becoming Human Episode 8

Episode 8

That was interesting who Matt's killer was and the reason why he did it but chucking him through Matt's door was amusing

Becoming Human The Return

**Spoiler Warning** - This clip contains spoilers for those who haven't seen episode eight.

The Return

The Return

So perhaps this isn't the end after all

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I just re-watched it all again but them all crammed into the toilet and the bully wetting himself was amusing and a lot better in one piece than eight short pieces

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Being Human Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres February 5, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

I'm going to re-watch last season finale ready for tonight's season 4 premier

Reply 3#3 bala's post

George saying to Wyndam he has a fight on his hands after killing Mitchell should make for a great season opener

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I have just changed it on photobucket with a new one but the change is slow

4x01 Eve of the War

I didn't know Nina was killed sometime between last season and now and using the social worker to get the baby while Annie was babysitting was sneaky but the baby being human was a nice surprise and i liked how George killed the cop thinking he was invisible but sad he died saving Eve

4x02 Being Human 1955

The old one's would of been interesting if they were all staying but with two of them going which was a little obvious leaving the vampire so this could get better now

4x03 The Graveyard Shift

Trying to perv on Annie's first sexual experience was amusing but when he handed him the can of beer and unzipped his trousers was priceless, the first one to get the next woman's phone number was interesting but i thought it would be a pensioner and not the crazy chick

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I first thought a ghost but with him being her maker she must be a vampire

4x04 A Spectre Calls

I wasn't sure at first if Kirby the 1970s ghost was friend or foe? but the guys pretending to be gay for the doctor was amusing and Kirby forcing a heart attack to stop him making enquiries does make you think he is a good guy until he turned the guys on each other and tried to get rid of Annie

Thread