Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 arksongbird80's post

Yes she was but i felt sorry actress having to be like that for whole episode but she did look lovely as a ghost but i love how they connect Anna and Mitchell block the path for her to move on . Mitchell has too many secrets

Reply 25#25 arksongbird80's post

Yes she can touch objects including humans

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

This was ok episode but no wonder he didn't want Tom to go to the hospital but it was beyond control at least he knows now . Anna's 3 way situation almost ended up in tragedy  .

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well these small segment are rather annoying but i wonder if we will ever find out who kill him it just seem like keep on coming up with suspect with school full of suspects this could go on for sometime.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

That what i found annoying about this episode he played it too well, you just couldn't tell  

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah but what he doing is great and nina knowing Mitchell secret

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes that crush was amusing can you believe finding out that way

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Who know is anyone actually working at that time ?

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

i have no idea

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i still think it was one of the girls.

Daddy Ghoul

Wow George dad faking his death but him thinking he's a ghost was amusing. Look like Herrick is pointing that women in Mitchell direction.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yeah only another 5 more episodes to find out

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

My mistake i thought it was 10

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

giving Mitchell a chance to burning it

Well Mitchell get caught thanks to Annie and now he has been exposed and Herick back

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah look like the show everything next Sunday from beginning on bbc 3 at 9pm.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was interesting season finale but trust the vampires to have a back up plan and it look like next season will be interesting.

Being Human' lands fourth series

The BBC has commissioned a fourth series of Being Human, which will air in 2012.

Last night's series three finale picked up 1.05m viewers for BBC Three, according to overnight ratings, and the show was once again critically acclaimed.

The fourth run of Toby Whitehouse's drama will apparently pick up with the aftermath of last night's finale as the housemates return to Barry Island. There are also plans for further guest roles following the appearances of Lacey Turner and Robson Green during the recent run.

BBC Three acting controller Harry Lansdown said: "Being Human's brilliant mixture of fantasy and everyday life continues to provide must-see, ground-breaking drama for BBC Three, and I'm delighted to announce a fourth series for 2012."

Toby Whitehouse added: "We were overwhelmed by the response to series three, and so we're absolutely thrilled that the BBC have given us this opportunity to continue our show into a fourth year.

"We've got another intense and epic story lined up for you, with some new faces and old, and even more horror and mayhem and mugs of tea. I can't wait to get started."

Series four, which was given the green light by controller of BBC drama commissioning Ben Stephenson, will include eight 60-minute episodes.

Source

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I watched the whole again last night on bbc3 and that was interesting to find out who killer was of all people it could be i can't believe we didn't suspect him

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes but you could see whether episodes were cut into 8 pieces which is annoying rather than when being human you can't see the cuts

Thread