Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 bala's post

As long as they will still be available

3x04 The Pack

The awkward lies about going shopping and the cinema and the others with their ventriloquism was funny. Tom finding out the truth about his parents was sad but the fight promoter telling the werewolf to stay was stupid

Becoming Human Episode 3

Episode 3

Trust Matt to be a typical boy and go into the girls changing room

Reply 20#20 bala's post

They will save that till the end i would think

3x05 The Longest Day

That was a close call when Cara killed herself just before Wendy walked in and thought they had been smoking and it looks like Herrick hasn't lost his memory

Becoming Human Episode 4

Episode 4

Well that's another suspect off the list but Matt crush revelation was interesting

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Herrick has been around long enough to be able to fool them

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I don't now what happened with the BBC like because i watched it elsewhere and before the link was available and considering they say Sunday at 10pm, not Monday morning

Reply 26#26 bala's post

So how was it put online before the BBC

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It fascinates me how some shows are available half an hour after they have finished and with the adverts removed

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-21-2011 20:26 ]

Becoming Human Episode 5

Episode 5

We now know were and when Matt was killed but with missing CCTV footage it's going to be hard to find who drowned him in the toilet

Reply 32#32 bala's post

It did look like a girls arm but then again the boys in school could have similar arm's and they would have to be fairly strong to hold his head down

Reply 34#34 bala's post

I thought there was only eight episodes

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It's strange to think Nina or George could tell that George Senior wasn't dead but what a jerk Marcus was and he got what he deserved and Nancy taking the book was crazy

Reply 35#35 bala's post

The seed is planted in her head but now how will she find proof

Becoming Human Episode 6

Episode 6

Matt moving the vaulting horse was funny and kissing each other was a good excuse for being in there but a shame about the quality of the video

Thread