Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Being Human' return date confirmed

The BBC has confirmed that Being Human will begin its third series on January 23.

The supernatural drama, which stars Russell Tovey, Lenora Crichlow and Aidan Turner, will return to its Sunday night slot on BBC Three.

Ex-EastEnders star Lacey Turner will make her debut appearance as Lia in the opening episode of the series.

Creator and writer Toby Whithouse claimed: "It is, without doubt, our best series yet."

Being Human returns on January 23 at 9pm on BBC Three.

Source

I am really look forward to this

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

They did over here in the UK but it's not on the main bbc channel.

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good it started off slow but it got better actually finding out who Lia was great but her warning was great as well about his death.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes that's great

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

They probably updated with this week episodes

Mitchell has a job interview - Being Human - BBC Three

Adam's Family

Well Adam was handful but i like how they handled the situation but it look Aiden is planning on running away because of the thought of being killed by werewolves .

Becoming Human Discussion

Becoming Human is the new online drama from the world of Being Human.

Follow Adam, Being Human's teenage vampire, as he becomes embroiled in a dark and dangerous mystery. At the heart of Becoming Human are the eight weekly episodes where the story will unfold... but there’s more. You can get deeper into the mystery with mobile phone videos, newspaper clippings, character profiles and other updates revealed daily by the characters themselves. The first updates are coming in now... Are you ready? Well here the link Episode 1 [ Last edited by bala at 2-5-2011 18:53 ]

Episode 1

Well look like these are going to be short episodes. So after Adam left being human on a train, he decides to start school where he end up meeting a ghost and werewolf and has decided to help ghost move on. I have a feeling this isn't going to be as stright forward as Adam think it is.

On whole it wasn't a bad first episode

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah he was very Crude but i like how they manage to change him by end of the episode

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i am curious how all 3 of them fitted inside that toilet booth . That ghost is big

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

She really didn't realise how dangerous he was

Reply 5#5 gabsimom's post

Let's not forgot he's 40 years old trapped in a teenage body

Reply 7#7 gabsimom's post

Yes your right but there few plot holes in this new series that they need to address   

mainly how does he feed without killing people ?

Type 4

Well this was amusing episode but nina being pregnant was a twist

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

There seem to be a problem with that episode

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well yeah it was disappointing but i think he knew it wasn't him

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I don't how they are going to make people follows this, since each episode is so short it's better if i wait 2 months watch all the episodes in one go.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

That's a good point

Thread