34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm thinking it must be something like that.  She had to be human in order to turn into a ghost.  She knew enough about it to become a ghost and come back through time.  Why kill the baby though?  What will that accomplish.  Apparently Hal will kill her in the end anyway.

I loved the geeky kid.  She was cute and a good match for the wolf!  (forgot his name)  Shame she had to go.

The cantankerous old man was a dumb story line.  Whatever.  Get over it.  You're dead. Move on.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

blah blah blah   MR Sci-fi know it all!   

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Hal begging was just sad.  kinda pathetic for an ancient.  The time line was super sad.  

Kinda proud of the wolf not eatting all those people!  Good doggie  

All the good stuff was at the end.  Slow going for awhile though....

I don't want to lose Being Human Uk.  I want to see the end of the season.  boo!

I just asked the customer service support and they said there were some problems but Being Human would be added soon.    So YAY!!

I'm kinda surprised they haven't reloaded everything yet.  I asked CS and they said there were some bugs but would put it back up soon.  That was a week go.  

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I agree with everything you say.  8 episodes as a season is a bit thin!     I could have done with a few more.  Glad they were able to introduce a new ghost.  Shame tho that annie is gone.  Hope she'll come back,

Cutler got what he deserved!  The Old ones--HAHAH  Boom!!

Cleaners:  Interesting....

I am excited this is back!  I think this is Annie's last season though.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Ahhh I had forgotten all about Annie.     The idea is still there.   I miss George tho.  

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I was sorry to see Lady Katherine die.  I thought her and Hal were great together.  The Devil will make an excellent advesary for the season.    It was great how Hal couldn't stand the stink, clutter and mess of the house!  He wanted cleanliness more than blood!

I think I'm missing an episode.  Is anyone else a bit confused between "the greater good" and "all care, no responsibility"??

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

supposidly it's the right episode, I just felt as though we missed something.   Okay, so Who is the guy that died?  Commited suicide.  I thought it was the Mgr Lady.  I missed her along the way.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

what a fantastic way to end the series!  They did a wonderful job wrapping everything together and giving them the chance to be human again was just perfect.  NOW maybe alex and hal will go on a real date.

34 12
Thread