95 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The War Child

Well a great season finale and i am not surprised Annie gone but i had new ghost would replace Annie in next season of being human and introducing the cleaners was cool.

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

maybe BBC made them take down

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I don't know .

It's odd but what else could be the reason since there has not been any data loss since it's only show missing

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

Annie died in last episode

The new ghost take Annie place so now none orginal cast members are on this show

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well your right

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes Alex really was curious meeting another ghost but boy was she a handful but Hal saving the guy with the gun to his head was great timing

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Look like this episode will be missing since repeat got added last week as 5x04

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I don't think so they add what come out online

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes in this case but not usually with pre-air episodes online

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I am surprised you didn't recognise Natasha from Skins but glad she told the truth  . Finding out she was the kid he rescued at start was nice revelation.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I have quit watching 90210 for some reason it hasn't kept my interest. Ever since gossip girl finish i stop watch 90210 i normally watch these two show together and now it just nothing good happen . Let look awful storyline we have Sliver who want a baby because she afraid of dying  than Annie who really doesn't have storyline and Dixon accident and his recover is rather boring. Nemoi marriage to Max is over .

Biggest problem the series hasn't transition well into their adult lives.

One tree hill has done this successfully with time jump and has benefited.   

You got have standard for watching tv series otherwise it take over your lives.

The Last Broadcast

This would made great series finale ?

No cliffhangers or such but what a season finale

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I wasn't 100% sure but in that case i am very happy with how they end it. With amount of tv series we both watch it's very tricky to remember which series will continue .

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

See you are a lot more aware of episode title than me i actually thought the title was referring to what was going to happen in the episode i didn't realise it had a double meaning.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well i liked that he came back a second time that was nice twist

95 12345
Thread