81 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode George now knowing Nina is werewolf should lead to a interesting season

Episode 2

Good episode Annie was lucky but now Hugh cant see her and George and Nina's relationship is under pressure

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Poor George when Nina said goodbye but what has Nina got herself into

Reply 8#8 bala's post

George was initially pleased with his new cage and tranquilizers but the side effects was strange and teaching the foreign students English swear words was funny. It was nice to see Annie master the gatekeepers door

Episode 5

Annie looking after the ghost baby and Mitchell back in London with the hostage was funny

Reply 13#13 bala's post

It was nice for Annie to be able to talk to her mom through the stage psychic but will Mitchell survive the explosion

Reply 15#15 arksongbird80's post

Freeview are the free to air digital channels available in the UK
http://www.freeview.co.uk/

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I even have freeview on my computer but i hardly ever use it

3x01 Lia

Nice returning episode when Mitchell decides to try and rescue Annie and meets Lia and their time travel across Mitchell's history was interesting and the journey was worth it but Nina was great rescuing George from the police just before they changed

Reply 8#8 gabsimom's post

From the gist of their conversation there is a good chance

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Well at leased they remembered to add this

Reply 12#12 bala's post

It looks like they have forgot about last weeks missing episodes

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Adam was very crude for a 46 year old teenager and the girl in the arcade was lucky the first time they meet but how annoying would it be having a ghost talking to you while you are having a interview

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm surprised Adam didn't try something on or say something crude while she was bent over in the toilet

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I was impressed how he controlled himself at the station when the teenage girl was there

Becoming Human Episode 2

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The problem is their end so it should be available soon

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Nina getting pregnant while they were werewolves was a great twist and Sasha the ghost with a body was amusing

Episode 2

That was disappointingly short and other than scaring the wrong kid in to wetting himself not much happened

Reply 13#13 bala's post

He just wanted payback for all the bullying

81 12345
Thread