Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

where is this weeks episode?  Has it aired and just not updated, or it hasn't aired yet??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 30#30 arksongbird80's post

it not aired yet in one more hour it airs.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Ahhh okay.  I thought it aired on Sat.  kewl!  Thanks bala.  It comes on at 10 your time I take it?  It's 4 here on east coast.

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

Are you forgetting the time change you had this morning

it's 9pm

Reply 33#33 bala's post

well allllll righty then.  I didn't know ya'll observed the time change?  Or you don't I'm now 5 hrs behind you.....ugh.   so confusing.

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

I don't it just i am other forums where talking about it

Puppy Love

I honestly don't know where they find these actor but the girl was so weird and Annie accidently killing someone did provide some amusing situation and Annie finally meeting Eve or is she Eve ?

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Teenage vampire Adam coming back made a nice change but the schoolmistress Yvonne and him being on the run was interesting in a disturbing manner but her saying she didn't know she was a succubus was a surprise and the reporter thinking he had the upper hand was a big mistake

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Annie accidentally killing the cantankerous old neighbour was interesting but wanting a kiss was priceless, Tom falling for Allison was amusing but she was a bit of a geek and Hal on his first date was ridiculous and Eve from the future looked like the girl on the TV saying kill the baby

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

She is girl on the TV

Reply 39#39 bala's post

So why did she want them to kill her as a baby

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

That's what i am wondering also i am guessing she believes if she died the world would be better without her based preview at the end.

I'm thinking it must be something like that.  She had to be human in order to turn into a ghost.  She knew enough about it to become a ghost and come back through time.  Why kill the baby though?  What will that accomplish.  Apparently Hal will kill her in the end anyway.

I loved the geeky kid.  She was cute and a good match for the wolf!  (forgot his name)  Shame she had to go.

The cantankerous old man was a dumb story line.  Whatever.  Get over it.  You're dead. Move on.

Quote:
Why kill the baby though?  What will that accomplish.
don't people understand concept of changing the future in sci-fi show . GEES ok here goes if she get killed as a baby she wouldn't exist meaning whatever she did in future she wouldn't of done and who knows the change could change future of the world. The world better place without her since her existing has lead to bad future which we saw in first episode. Her aim is change that so that future doesn't exist.

Reply 43#43 bala's post

blah blah blah   MR Sci-fi know it all!   

Making History

Well so much for history lesson her future really does look grimm but i don't think Annie can kill the baby . Next week the season finale

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Hal begging was just sad.  kinda pathetic for an ancient.  The time line was super sad.  

Kinda proud of the wolf not eatting all those people!  Good doggie  

All the good stuff was at the end.  Slow going for awhile though....

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

I feel sorry girl who died she was nagger

Poor Hal imagine if she hunts him by living with him

The War Child

Well a great season finale and i am not surprised Annie gone but i had new ghost would replace Annie in next season of being human and introducing the cleaners was cool.

Reply 45#45 bala's post

The way Cutler got his revenge on Hal for what he did to his wife was impressive but how Hal changed was disturbing and it's a good job Hal realised Cutler had set Tom up and Tom was able to resist

Thread