Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

wipeout which is a game show

Reply 10#10 bala's post

ahh we have that too!  okay.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x02 Being Human 1955

The old one's would of been interesting if they were all staying but with two of them going which was a little obvious leaving the vampire so this could get better now

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The whole cast but Annie!  What the heck!!!   I am not a fan of that but what a GREAT season opener....

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Why hasn't this episode been uploaded yet?  It's been like a week???

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

Well they both been added today.

i have second episode was better but Hal is very interesting vampire who would dominoes could prevent him from killing

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I really sorry that both Aiden and George are off the shows.  That's kinda a bummer.  Glad there's new blood.

Why is the girl going back to kill eve?  I Thought she WAS eve??

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Same here i don't know but i really episode 3 it was rather fantastic the verbal banter between them was rather amusing.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Those two guys are funny!  Watching antique roadshow and liking it was great.  How old do you think Hal is?  What does it take to be an old one??  hmmm

Poor annie wasn't feeling appreciated was she.  LIke the burden was on her.   Who's this new ghost and what's his deal??

Goth chick!!!   LOL

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

I found  it funny when the vampire went into ANNIE'S head asked about her first sexual experience

4x03 The Graveyard Shift

Trying to perv on Annie's first sexual experience was amusing but when he handed him the can of beer and unzipped his trousers was priceless, the first one to get the next woman's phone number was interesting but i thought it would be a pensioner and not the crazy chick

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I didn't quite understand whether she was a ghost or a vampire at the end?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I first thought a ghost but with him being her maker she must be a vampire

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Same here i was just making sure

4x04 A Spectre Calls

I wasn't sure at first if Kirby the 1970s ghost was friend or foe? but the guys pretending to be gay for the doctor was amusing and Kirby forcing a heart attack to stop him making enquiries does make you think he is a good guy until he turned the guys on each other and tried to get rid of Annie

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yeah i have say he really knew how break up the team i don't think that would happen with Aiden or George but because those two are new it was easy. Nice to see Annie actually become scary

the two new guys are starting to grow on me.  Hal going all scarey on the Lady was nice.  Showed he was an old one.  

Kirby:  Grrr  Michief maker.

Hold the Front Page

Well great to see Adam back but bring succubus with him was amusing consider what she look like . Well how nice they still left together which was a surprise to me.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I'm glad they had each other.  It was nice  

Thread