Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Being Human' lands fourth series

The BBC has commissioned a fourth series of Being Human, which will air in 2012.

Last night's series three finale picked up 1.05m viewers for BBC Three, according to overnight ratings, and the show was once again critically acclaimed.

The fourth run of Toby Whitehouse's drama will apparently pick up with the aftermath of last night's finale as the housemates return to Barry Island. There are also plans for further guest roles following the appearances of Lacey Turner and Robson Green during the recent run.

BBC Three acting controller Harry Lansdown said: "Being Human's brilliant mixture of fantasy and everyday life continues to provide must-see, ground-breaking drama for BBC Three, and I'm delighted to announce a fourth series for 2012."

Toby Whitehouse added: "We were overwhelmed by the response to series three, and so we're absolutely thrilled that the BBC have given us this opportunity to continue our show into a fourth year.

"We've got another intense and epic story lined up for you, with some new faces and old, and even more horror and mayhem and mugs of tea. I can't wait to get started."

Series four, which was given the green light by controller of BBC drama commissioning Ben Stephenson, will include eight 60-minute episodes.

Source

Let's see a main character is now dead, and a baby is coming, Can we say Jump the shark!

will mitchell someone how make it for season 4 though???     OHHHH i hope so.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Becoming Human Episode 8

Episode 8

That was interesting who Matt's killer was and the reason why he did it but chucking him through Matt's door was amusing

Becoming Human The Return

**Spoiler Warning** - This clip contains spoilers for those who haven't seen episode eight.

The Return

The Return

So perhaps this isn't the end after all

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I watched the whole again last night on bbc3 and that was interesting to find out who killer was of all people it could be i can't believe we didn't suspect him

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I just re-watched it all again but them all crammed into the toilet and the bully wetting himself was amusing and a lot better in one piece than eight short pieces

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes but you could see whether episodes were cut into 8 pieces which is annoying rather than when being human you can't see the cuts

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Being Human Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres February 5, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

I'm going to re-watch last season finale ready for tonight's season 4 premier

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I am excited but i think new vampire that replaces Aiden

Reply 3#3 bala's post

George saying to Wyndam he has a fight on his hands after killing Mitchell should make for a great season opener

updated banner

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I have just changed it on photobucket with a new one but the change is slow

4x01 Eve of the War

I didn't know Nina was killed sometime between last season and now and using the social worker to get the baby while Annie was babysitting was sneaky but the baby being human was a nice surprise and i liked how George killed the cop thinking he was invisible but sad he died saving Eve

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i still not sure what to make of this episode since practically whole cast has been replace apart from Annie and i don't know whether continue watching this as new guy doesn't seem like vampire he's kind of like calm vampire unlike Aiden who actually looks like a vampire

I had no idea this was premiering last week!  YAY    Aiden leaving sucks.  He's a cutie.  

**UK people:  what's playing in place of Merlin for ya'll??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread