Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Being Human' return date confirmed

The BBC has confirmed that Being Human will begin its third series on January 23.

The supernatural drama, which stars Russell Tovey, Lenora Crichlow and Aidan Turner, will return to its Sunday night slot on BBC Three.

Ex-EastEnders star Lacey Turner will make her debut appearance as Lia in the opening episode of the series.

Creator and writer Toby Whithouse claimed: "It is, without doubt, our best series yet."

Being Human returns on January 23 at 9pm on BBC Three.

Source

I am really look forward to this

Reply 2#2 bala's post

They didn't give it much publicity time did they??

is bbc not as popular?

Looking forward!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

They did over here in the UK but it's not on the main bbc channel.

3x01 Lia

Nice returning episode when Mitchell decides to try and rescue Annie and meets Lia and their time travel across Mitchell's history was interesting and the journey was worth it but Nina was great rescuing George from the police just before they changed

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good it started off slow but it got better actually finding out who Lia was great but her warning was great as well about his death.

Nina and George were the stars this episode. George really wears his heart on the outside and I am so glad Nina got to him in time.  I guess Male and female Werewolves can change together   I wonder if we will have any werepups?

Reply 8#8 gabsimom's post

From the gist of their conversation there is a good chance

i sat and watched this last night and it was a good start to the season. i was a bit miffed that they felt they had to bring in a well known star ( robson green ) i thought the show was doing ok on its own .
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Well at leased they remembered to add this

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes that's great

Reply 12#12 bala's post

It looks like they have forgot about last weeks missing episodes

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

They probably updated with this week episodes

Mitchell has a job interview - Being Human - BBC Three

Adam's Family

Well Adam was handful but i like how they handled the situation but it look Aiden is planning on running away because of the thought of being killed by werewolves .

Becoming Human Discussion

Becoming Human is the new online drama from the world of Being Human.

Follow Adam, Being Human's teenage vampire, as he becomes embroiled in a dark and dangerous mystery. At the heart of Becoming Human are the eight weekly episodes where the story will unfold... but there’s more. You can get deeper into the mystery with mobile phone videos, newspaper clippings, character profiles and other updates revealed daily by the characters themselves. The first updates are coming in now... Are you ready? Well here the link Episode 1 [ Last edited by bala at 2-5-2011 18:53 ]

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Adam was very crude for a 46 year old teenager and the girl in the arcade was lucky the first time they meet but how annoying would it be having a ghost talking to you while you are having a interview

Episode 1

Well look like these are going to be short episodes. So after Adam left being human on a train, he decides to start school where he end up meeting a ghost and werewolf and has decided to help ghost move on. I have a feeling this isn't going to be as stright forward as Adam think it is.

On whole it wasn't a bad first episode

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah he was very Crude but i like how they manage to change him by end of the episode

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm surprised Adam didn't try something on or say something crude while she was bent over in the toilet

Thread