Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x02 Sticks and Ropes

Hal asking Alex how to be bad so Tom can win the hotel's Employee of the Month competition was amusing but with the manager having a thing for Hal made it even harder for him to be bad even after the food fight which was amusing but Tom being the only one fired was predictable

5x03 Pie and Prejudice

I'm glad Alex’s curiosity managed to get the better of her and followed Hal to see Lady Mary because she was a riot when Hal wasn't around, Tom becoming inspired by Larry’s lifestyle was bizarre

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes Alex really was curious meeting another ghost but boy was she a handful but Hal saving the guy with the gun to his head was great timing

5x04 The Greater Good

What a shame for Bobby being so happing until the creep in the wheelchair whispered in his ear

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Look like this episode will be missing since repeat got added last week as 5x04

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I don't understand why they thought 5x04 aired early don't they know the TV schedule

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I don't think so they add what come out online

Reply 14#14 bala's post

But adding it on-line before it's aired would be impossible

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes in this case but not usually with pre-air episodes online

I think I'm missing an episode.  Is anyone else a bit confused between "the greater good" and "all care, no responsibility"??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 17#17 arksongbird80's post

We know 5x04 was a repeat of 5x03 but as I'm in the UK I will watch from the home page and did you know the name of the episode is on screen so you should be able to tell you are watching the right episode from one of the TV guides

PS 5x05 name is on screen at 03:28

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-4-2013 16:45 ]

5x05 No Care, All Responsibility

Natasha running into the hotel looking for a safe heaven was interesting as Tom finds himself falling for her and offering Hal a way to control his blood-lust by allowing him to feed on her was a surprise and what happened after Captain Hatch spoke to her was an even bigger surprise

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

supposidly it's the right episode, I just felt as though we missed something.   Okay, so Who is the guy that died?  Commited suicide.  I thought it was the Mgr Lady.  I missed her along the way.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I am surprised you didn't recognise Natasha from Skins but glad she told the truth  . Finding out she was the kid he rescued at start was nice revelation.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I did recognise one of the twins from Skins but can you recognise the new surfer in 90210

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

I have quit watching 90210 for some reason it hasn't kept my interest. Ever since gossip girl finish i stop watch 90210 i normally watch these two show together and now it just nothing good happen . Let look awful storyline we have Sliver who want a baby because she afraid of dying  than Annie who really doesn't have storyline and Dixon accident and his recover is rather boring. Nemoi marriage to Max is over .

Biggest problem the series hasn't transition well into their adult lives.

One tree hill has done this successfully with time jump and has benefited.   

You got have standard for watching tv series otherwise it take over your lives.

The Last Broadcast

This would made great series finale ?

No cliffhangers or such but what a season finale

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Didn't you know this was the series finale

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I wasn't 100% sure but in that case i am very happy with how they end it. With amount of tv series we both watch it's very tricky to remember which series will continue .

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The episode title should of gave it away

Thread