Thread
Printable Version

Being Human Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I'm glad Annie stayed the whole season after George and Mitchell left at the start of the season so introducing Alex as her replacement sets us up for season 5, Alex's saving Eve from Cutler was great and the cleaner did well to get all the mobile phones from the club

Gone

OK, something strange has happened. Everyone is discussing the season finale. But it isn't here. For that matter neither is the show. The entire series seems to have disappeared. I ended up watching the finale someplace else b/c I just couldn't wait, sorry guys...  I searched and only Being Human (US) comes up in results.

Reply 51#51 gothceltgirl's post

4x07 was added on the 19 March but i don't know why it's gone now

Check post #2
http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

maybe BBC made them take down

Reply 53#53 bala's post

If it was the BBC why just this show

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I don't know .

It's odd but what else could be the reason since there has not been any data loss since it's only show missing

I don't want to lose Being Human Uk.  I want to see the end of the season.  boo!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I just asked the customer service support and they said there were some problems but Being Human would be added soon.    So YAY!!

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

The finale is episode 8, not 7. The whole series is gone now. Perhaps they will straighten it out soon. I love having a safe place to watch stuff. Being Human is one of my favorite shows.

I'm kinda surprised they haven't reloaded everything yet.  I asked CS and they said there were some bugs but would put it back up soon.  That was a week go.  

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I agree with everything you say.  8 episodes as a season is a bit thin!     I could have done with a few more.  Glad they were able to introduce a new ghost.  Shame tho that annie is gone.  Hope she'll come back,

Cutler got what he deserved!  The Old ones--HAHAH  Boom!!

Cleaners:  Interesting....

Reply 51#51 gothceltgirl's post

Being Human is back now

Being Human Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres February 03, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

I am excited this is back!  I think this is Annie's last season though.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

Annie died in last episode

The new ghost take Annie place so now none orginal cast members are on this show

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Ahhh I had forgotten all about Annie.     The idea is still there.   I miss George tho.  

5x01 The Trinity

Hal and Tom finding new jobs at the Barry Grand Hotel was interesting as the manager had a thing for Hal and I know he felt guilty for the hit and run but turning him wasn't a good idea

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well your right

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I was sorry to see Lady Katherine die.  I thought her and Hal were great together.  The Devil will make an excellent advesary for the season.    It was great how Hal couldn't stand the stink, clutter and mess of the house!  He wanted cleanliness more than blood!

Thread