Thread
Printable Version

Dark Blue Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good thing they arrive on time-but how lucky will the team be ?

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes however we can see problem Ty came very close to taking the drug money to help his sister however he didn't until Carter gave him permission however if they keep doing this they will become corrupt we only know one of them is already hiding money from carter.

Reply 41#41 kellemanske's post

Did you ever see his motor-cycle ?

Reply 43#43 kellemanske's post

Well we will never know

This has just been added

1x09 Betsy

This was great episode and we learnt a little bit more about new girl on the team and what she did when she was a criminal i think she handled the situation quite well.

Reply 50#50 kellemanske's post

Well she want to be a cop i don't think she has any choice

Milks26 - A quiz really   -i will look forward to that

shot in the dark

Wow The team had carter back even created a crime scene to get him off-it was great to see Sasha Alexander again-people might remember her from NCIS.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes he's a good guy after all

Reply 56#56 Milks26's post

Now we have to wait to see if it get renewed

Dark Blue Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

I enjoyed the first episode more than the second i think it's because we were thrown in middle of investigation unlike second episode where we could see it from the start. Look like Carter has new partner but FBI liaison person isn't his team suppose to be independent?.

The purpose of Carter team is off the books now change concept in season 2?.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

the look on her face when she shot him made that rather obvious don't you think?

Shelter of the Beast

Dean proved he had a heart in this episode and Carter was annoyed.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes but Gaza is still free as a result

Reply 10#10 carlorica's post

Did that happen in pervious episode ?

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

What kind of idiot does that ?

Brother's Keeper

Well Carter decides to go further and disobey orders and guy killing his own brother to get away but his relationship is going to be interesting.

Jane Wayne

A good Jamie episode it's great to see she wanted prove herself but she almost put the whole case in danger and carter thinking that money clip was gift until he saw rest of the team had one has well

Home Sweet Home

Well this was ok episode carter accidental asking her move in was funny but what a strange time to discuss it when tied up .

Shell Game

Wow ty was put in a difficult situation i still can't believe it but i suppose there was a reason why she was on the show

Thread