28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Dark Blue Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dark Blue 1x01 Pilot

I like a show that gets you wanting more but i thought the started a bit slow for a premier but i hope it will get better

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I don't think he would make another stupid mistake like that knowing how close he got to his wife

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Great episode but Jamie setting up the guy to help her cost him his life

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Yes but see planted the drugs in his car to get him to help and his lawyer must of been on the take so what happened to client confidentiality

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Oh! yes i did forget

Dark Blue 1x04 K-Town

That was a close call for Dean he was a bit over keen to get the plates

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I am avoiding most of the new shows i am nearly up to date with currant shows and am trying to finish one show at a time

Reply 20#20 bala's post

No do you think it is worth watching

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Thanks i will watch this when i have the time

Dark Blue 1x05 August

Good episode with Carter getting kidnapped to save a kidnapped woman

Dark Blue 1x06 Ice

I thought when the guy asked Carter for a business card he wouldn't have one but they when the extra mile with office space as well

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Ty want happy with him turning up at his house while his wife was there

Reply 36#36 bala's post

That was a close call because he said he was about to tell them he was a cop

Reply 38#38 bala's post

They have been lucky but when will their luck run out it will have to one day to make it more realistic

Reply 47#47 bala's post

Nice maneuver with the truck so Ty could get out and Jamie goes undercover as her former self and she was so close in telling her boyfriend about her past after asking a huge favor

Reply 53#53 bala's post

It was a good episode, Jaimie telling her boyfriend about her past didn't go well and Carter apologizing to his ex and then handing her the divorce papers was bad timing but he did arrange for her to receive benefits

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I'm re-watching the end of last season first as a recap

Reply 1#1 bala's post

2x01 Urban Garden
It's a shame about Freddie but  dean being set up with a guy would of been funny and Carter allowing the FBI to take the collar was nice until he realised she will be in charge of the new task force

Reply 1#1 bala's post

2x02 Liar's Poker
What a underhanded way to get a penthouse suite but that was quick thinking with the return phone call and i had a felling that it was her first kill

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Yes i thought the same until she initially said it was her sixth

28 12
Thread