41 123
Thread
Printable Version

Dark Blue Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dark Blue Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:50 ]

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but it reveal who the team is as episode went on at least this show more brutal violence-wise

Episode 2

Stupid guy he''s undercover he goes to see his wife i knew that cause trouble   it was rookie mistake and he experience undercover cops

Reply 8#8 Milks26's post

Read the comment carefully i said it was a rookie mistake and He (missed the word 'is') an experience cop

Episode 3:Purity

Wow what a great episode but i hope by the look of thing at the ending he's falling for her that cause problems.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well that the cost of doing business

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

are you forgetting the lawyer was also guy in charge lawyer?

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Since he's paying bills

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

how are keep up with all of this

The shows are pilling up on me-it's suppose light summer few shows but with adding shows i haven't seen like the border, Charlie jade and surviving suburbia and who knows what they are going add on friday

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Have you seen the border before ?

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

It's very similar to Flashpoint except it's about border control. It has same type of vibe based on watching the first episode. From what i seen so far it's very slow-paced so you need patient to watch it. i probably put low/medium recommendation . it's not a must-see
Watch it if nothing else to watch. i hope that's helps

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

8 days until it get moved to vip section

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

It's very good -it not typical cope drama-basically it about group 4 cops who don't exist in police department. There undercover cop who have no rules to follow except catch the bad guys in a legal way.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-6-2009 09:35  
That was a close call for Dean he was a bit over keen to get the plates
Well it good thing his partner is a lot more careful

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yep it was a good episode but it close call -it was risky move get kidnapped .

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

yes but did you notice it went far sign on the building if asked actually see it it would of  been a different matter.

O.I.S

Great episode i mean taking on bad cop who has good team still i like the fact Carter got him good even when things were tight

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Wouldn't you he keeps both his lives separate just once i can't wait for an episode where a women comes to their houses and kiss him from undercover job-she has no idea what he does undercover.

venice kings

Wow a great episode bomb creating delay in bust and kidnapping the O'neal girlfriend to find where the bomb was a good idea . Still these guys really need to work on their teamwork  

41 123
Thread