Thread
Printable Version

Dark Blue Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

2x02 Liar's Poker
What a underhanded way to get a penthouse suite but that was quick thinking with the return phone call and i had a felling that it was her first kill

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

the look on her face when she shot him made that rather obvious don't you think?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Yes i thought the same until she initially said it was her sixth

Shelter of the Beast

Dean proved he had a heart in this episode and Carter was annoyed.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I think Dean did the right thing because why should his daughter pay for her fathers mistakes

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes but Gaza is still free as a result

Didn't gaza get shot and killed??

Reply 10#10 carlorica's post

Did that happen in pervious episode ?

2x04 High Rollers

Good episode when Jaimie's risk-taking comes under scrutiny but Ty goes to the extreme in his role as a high roller and loosing the evidence almost ruined the stake out. Billy came good but his smile at the wrong time almost cost him his life

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

What kind of idiot does that ?

Brother's Keeper

Well Carter decides to go further and disobey orders and guy killing his own brother to get away but his relationship is going to be interesting.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

He was one evil older brother for killing younger brother but they did managed to save the Federal Judge

Jane Wayne

A good Jamie episode it's great to see she wanted prove herself but she almost put the whole case in danger and carter thinking that money clip was gift until he saw rest of the team had one has well

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Jamie was impressive as a junkie but Ty and Dean being stuck with the annoying informant was funny and that was a close call when Carter was about to give the gift Alex in return for the money clip

Home Sweet Home

Well this was ok episode carter accidental asking her move in was funny but what a strange time to discuss it when tied up .

Shell Game

Wow ty was put in a difficult situation i still can't believe it but i suppose there was a reason why she was on the show

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Great take down at the house after Alex and Carter pose as bait but Dean's reaction after Carter shot him through the wall was amusing

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was a surprise when Ty's girlfriend was the mule but they did a good job in saving her brother

Great season final with 2-part episode we saw back-to back.

2x09 Dead Flowers

Another close call for Carter and Dean asking Jaimie out on a proper date but they looked uncomfortable once there

Thread