Thread
Printable Version

Dark Blue Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

No do you think it is worth watching

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

It's very similar to Flashpoint except it's about border control. It has same type of vibe based on watching the first episode. From what i seen so far it's very slow-paced so you need patient to watch it. i probably put low/medium recommendation . it's not a must-see
Watch it if nothing else to watch. i hope that's helps

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Thanks i will watch this when i have the time

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

8 days until it get moved to vip section

Is this show interesting to watch.

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

It's very good -it not typical cope drama-basically it about group 4 cops who don't exist in police department. There undercover cop who have no rules to follow except catch the bad guys in a legal way.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-6-2009 09:35  
That was a close call for Dean he was a bit over keen to get the plates
Well it good thing his partner is a lot more careful

Dark Blue 1x05 August

Good episode with Carter getting kidnapped to save a kidnapped woman

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yep it was a good episode but it close call -it was risky move get kidnapped .

Dark Blue 1x06 Ice

I thought when the guy asked Carter for a business card he wouldn't have one but they when the extra mile with office space as well

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

yes but did you notice it went far sign on the building if asked actually see it it would of  been a different matter.

O.I.S

Great episode i mean taking on bad cop who has good team still i like the fact Carter got him good even when things were tight

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Ty want happy with him turning up at his house while his wife was there

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Wouldn't you he keeps both his lives separate just once i can't wait for an episode where a women comes to their houses and kiss him from undercover job-she has no idea what he does undercover.

Nice epi!! I love the way Ty comes to Carter and invites him for diner

venice kings

Wow a great episode bomb creating delay in bust and kidnapping the O'neal girlfriend to find where the bomb was a good idea . Still these guys really need to work on their teamwork  

Reply 36#36 bala's post

That was a close call because he said he was about to tell them he was a cop

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good thing they arrive on time-but how lucky will the team be ?

Reply 38#38 bala's post

They have been lucky but when will their luck run out it will have to one day to make it more realistic

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes however we can see problem Ty came very close to taking the drug money to help his sister however he didn't until Carter gave him permission however if they keep doing this they will become corrupt we only know one of them is already hiding money from carter.

Thread