Printable Version

QI General Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

QI General Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Discuss Anything About QI Here

Click Here For The QI About

Click Here To Watch QI on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 16:02 ]

Episode 1

This Was Really Funny, Hugh Was Very Funny With The Things He Said But When They Talked About The First Round And The Painting With The Picture Of Adam And Some Other Man Cant Remember Who, There Answers Were Really Funny, I Liked All The Things John Kept Saying, Overall A Very Funny Episode But Best Bit Was Alan Saying More Balls Please.

Episode 2

Was Really Funny With Alan's Strange Story About Going To The Toilet, Found Out Something New About Tigers Was Nice Little Fact To Know, Funny That You Have To Undress If You See A Polar Bear But You Would Then Die Of Exposer. Well That Must Be A Better Way To Go, Naked And Cold, Well Nice To Know To Survive Being Killed By A Alligator All You Need Is A Rubber Band. Alan Pretending To Rap Had Me Laughing So Hard. OK Another part I could not stop laughing at was the colour of the universe, The Look On Alan's Face When He Was Told That Pluto Was Not A Planet, Alan Walks Straight Into The Wrong Answers.

Episode 3

Yet again Alan Walks Into The Wrong Answer But After That Billy Gave Some Quite Silly Answers, The Jokes Made In The First Round Were Quite Funny, How They Got On To A Whales Privates I Will Never Know, Wow Alan Got A Right Answer, Mr Fry Trying To Get Alan To Say Something About Pamela Anderson Was Funny, Well It Looks Like Alan Is Coming Last As He Gave 3 Obvious Wrong Answers In A Row Which Most Of Of Us Would Of Said, Wow Alan Got 2 Right But Could Of Got The Hours In A Day Wrong But Got It Right Which I For One Did Not Know. Even With 2 Right Alan Still Came Last.

Episode 4:

Stephen Fry rhyming his words at the start was funny, Its So Funny That Alan Plays Someone Really Silly, Alan Telling A Funny Little Story About A Landmine, Was Funny When Alan Asked If Anyone Had Read Any Of The 600 Books Written By The Author But No One Seems To Of Ever Heard Of Her, I'm Sure This Must Be Like Being At School For Everyone Who Is On The Show, I Was Taught That Henry The Eighth Had 6 Wives But Stephen Fry Gave A Reason As To Why He Did Not Have 6. Well One Of The Other Guest Got A obvious Wrong Answer But Then Alan Went And Did It Again With Where Do All Diamonds Come From, Alan Talks About The Weirdest Things, This Time Talks About Farts. Well Environment And Background Really Don't Mean The Same But Alan Gets It Wrong Again.

Episode 5:

Funny That Alan's Buzzer Is The Noise Made For The Obvious Wrong Answer, How They All Got Off Topic And Talked About Different Things That Was Not Anything To Do With The Question Asked, That Noise Never Gets Old When Alan Says The Obvious Answer, Rob Telling His Little Stories Were Funny To Listen Too As Was His Answers, Gyles With All His Long Facts Were Funny As The Other Guests Had Funny Looks On The Faces, Alan Going Though All Possible Words That Sounded Like Purple Was Funny As He Actually Said Them Both By Mistake. Well Alan Got 15 Points, That's More That -15

Episode 6

Jo Having To Tell Danny What She Meant About The Cat Was Good, Could Not Believe That Alan Made It Past 10 Minutes Without Getting A Obvious Answer, The Question Stephen Fry Asked At Just After 12 Minutes Was Funny, The Strange Things They Start Talking About Just Makes Me Laugh, Jo's Answer To Give Wounded Soldiers A Hamburger So They Would Not Swallow Their Own Tongues, 20 Minutes In And I Don't Think Anyone Has Got A Obvious Answer Yet, Alan Making A Frog Noise Was Funny, Alan Could Of Come Third If He Did Not Say Ribbit.

Episode 7

First Question And Jo Gives The Wrong Answer But Alan's Buzzer Noise Now That Was Funny, How Did They Get Onto Talking About Turning Privates Into Bags I Will Never Understand, Poor Jimmy Knew It Could Be Wrong And Said It Anyway, Jo Is Getting Them Wrong For Fun Now And Giving Funny Answers Every Time She Tries To Give A Answer, Alan Is Trying Hard Not To Give Any Obvious Answers So Far, Then They Joke About How To Wipe The Kings Bum, Jackie Really Tricked Stephen, WOW Alan Is Doing Really Well So Far, Some Disgusting Things They Are Talking About, Jo Done It Again But Then Alan Did It But Earned 5 Points Back, Jo Gets The Forth Wrong Answer And 2 In A Row, Well Alan Came Second, I Thought He Would Of Won.

Episode 8

They Are Getting Off Topic Again But With Funny Comments Being Said, Well Interesting About A Relative Of Stephen Fry's From The Past, Talking About Goats And Why They Have Eyebrows, Took Just Under 20 Minutes But Alan Gets 2 Wrong Obvious Answers On The Same Question Saying Beans And Ketchup, Somebody Apart From Alan Gets One Wrong, Bananas Walk Now That Funny, Lion And Tiger Mate You Get A Scandal, Poor Alan Comes Last Again And Still Walks Into The Obvious Answers And Comes Last.

Episode 9

Well I Would Love To Know How They All Get Onto Talking About Animals In Some Sort Of Dirty Way, The Way They Take Swipe At Celebrities And Former Famous People Is Very Funny, Half The Time Nobody Knows The Answer To Any Of The Questions Which Is Funny As They Come Out With The Strangest Answers,  What Stephen Said About The Ear And The Police Station Was Good, I Did Not Know That Snakes Did Not Have Ears, Talk About Learning Something New Everyday, Well Alan Is The First One To Get A Obvious Answer Wrong About The First King And Then Makes It Two In A Row When Answering About A Hedgehog, And Alan For A Third Time After Doing So Well Does It Again With Getting It Wrong, I'm Sure He Does It To Make Sure He Does Not Win.

Episode 10

Very First Question And Rich Gets It Wrong With The Obvious Answer, The Thing With The Luggage Was Funny As It Sounded So Weird When It Was All Read Out, WOW Stephen Took A Huge Swipe At Madonna When She Called Her Guys Luggage, Rich Giving Answer After Answer About Smoking On Plane With What He Said Afterwards Was Funny, Well Alan Got Some Points Based On His First Name Alan, So Basically Everybody's Name Means Rock Of Some Kind Depending On When The Name First Came Along , Alan Gets Another Question Right Which Is Quite Rare, Poor Rich Getting The Question Wrong, Peter Now Gets One Wrong Followed By Julia, OH MY GOD ALAN ACTUALLY GOT THE MOST POINTS.

Episode 11

Pigeons Going To Watch A Movie Is Slightly Funny, Alan Making Animal Noises Had Me Laughing, Well That's Quite Interesting Pigeons Can Suck Snake Poison From You Using There Bums, Alan Goes And Give A Obvious Answer, Every Episode Weird Animal Talk Happens, Its Like At School As I Never Heard Of Any Of These True Facts But They Could Be Made Up But I Doubt It, Was Nice Of Stephen To Give Alan 8 Points But Alan Has To Go And Say The Blue Whale And Great Redwood To Lose 20 Points In A Row, Well Alan Is Not Alone As Billy Decided To Make The Mistake Of Giving A Wrong Answer Too, These Questions Are So Simple You Must Know The Answer Is Wrong Before You Say It, Nobody Wanted To Say Who Made The Telephone. Alan Goes From First To Last In 2 Episodes, How The Mighty Have Fallen.

Episode 12

Alan Gets The Strangest Noises On The Show, Not Going To Ask Why Stephen Asked Them All To Draw A Christmas Tree, Alan Guessing The Answers And Getting Them Right At The Moment, But The Discussions Afterwards Is Very Funny, Getting Off Topic Again By Talking About Animals And Now German War Criminals As A Answer, John Is By Far The Smartest Person Out Of The 4 Guests, Alan In The Buzzer Round Gets It Wrong For The First Time In The Episode, Oh Alan Stop Giving The Obvious Wrong Answers, Not Sure He Has Got +Points That Many Times, Oh Well Alan Is Last Again On The Christmas Episode.

Discuss Anything About QI Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-2-2010 00:31 ]

Episode 1

The Sound Of Alan's Buzzer Is Funny And Jo Fell Right Into The Trap That Stephen Had Planned, How Could The Greeks Not Call The Sky Blue Back In The Day, Learning About A Rainbow At The Moment, How Interesting, Well Jo Loses Another 10 Points But Alan Gained 5 For Remembering The Answer From The Last Season, Still They Are All Giving Funny Answers, Jo Just Keeps Pressing Her Buzzer For Every Question And Only Gets The Odd Question Right, Oh Alan Had To Go And Say Nothing Rhymes With Orange, Both Jo And Alan Get Questions Wrong, Wish People Would Stop Calling Mars A Red Planet Then, Call It A Brown Planet, Not Even Going To Say What They Said Greeks Did With Their French Sticks, Sean Gave The Funniest Answers In This Episode.

Episode 2

The Look On Jo's Face When Stephen Said Draw A Bird Was Funny, The Strange Questions About Birds Is Weird Due To The Answers And The Facts That Stephan Comes Up With Is Fun To Listen To, And First Wrong Answer Of The Episode, I'm Sure Alan Keeps Guessing His Answers, Every time Alan Says Blue Whale He Is Wrong And For The Third Time He Has Got It Wrong, Why Does Alan Do It Every Time They Get To The Last Round And Now He Will Come Last Again, Well Jo Gets One Wrong Too But On The Same Question Alan Gets The Answer Wrong With A Obvious Answer, Why Alan Why Do You Give Wrong Answers, Well Jo's Picture Was Better But Alan's Just Looked Stupid.

Episode 3

Well This Is Going To Be Fun As They Are Going To Make Jokes About Bombs All Episode, Bat Bombs , The First 9 Minutes Has Been One Joke After Each Other, That Is Another Thing I Never Knew, Dogs Were Used As Bombs, Alan's Joke About The Penguin And The Scotsman Was Funny, Clive Said Polar Bear And Got Caught With The Obvious Wrong Answer, More Jokes About Animals And Alan Got A Answer Right, Alan Gets How Many States In America But The Answer Is 46, Well How Comes Everyone Says 50, Huge Amount Of Jokes Towards The End Of The Episode, Few More Jokes About Penguins, Now Jokes About Boy Scouts, Well This Was A Low Scoring Game With The Results.

Episode 4

Was Funny When Clarkson Said Why You Don't See Many Americans With The Name Jeremy,  Clarkson Telling A Story About A Brothel In Amsterdam And What It Looked Like Was Quite Funny, Well BARRY Gets The First Question Wrong Which I Thought Would Of Been Alan, All The Guests Telling A Different Joke Of Some Sort, Alan Had Me Laughing When He Started To Say My Bike Was Stolen And Then Started To Say What It Looked Like, Clarkson Gets Everyone Talking About Animals And Each Story Is Just Funny, Alan Gave Quite A Good Answer At About The 21 Minute Mark, Well Alan Really Did Not Understand The Question At Just After 23 Minutes And Gave Such A Bad Answer, Some More Funny Answers Towards The End Of The Episode, Well That Was A Shocker To Who Won As I Thought He Would Of Come Last.

Episode 5

Alan Playing With The Board With Letters On To Make Good Words, Alan Really Should Think Before He Talks But I Never Wanted To Find Out How Kuala Bears Make Soup, Bill Joins The Wrong Answer Gang With Alan, Alan Had To Go And Ask A Disturbing Question, Jo Is Just Sitting There Playing With Her Word Board, Jo's Response From A Question From Alan Was Funny, Everyone Keeps Saying Hullo, Jimmy, Alan And Bill All Show Funny Sentences On There Boards, Oh Alan Does It Yet Again But I Thought His Answer Was Right, Jo Is Still Playing With Her Board And Hardly Playing The Game, Alan Just Cant Help Himself, Alan Is Last By A Mile.

Episode 6

Alan Never Gets A Buzzer Sound That Matches The Same As The Others, Bill Earned The Strangest 5 Points Ever, Cant Even Tell How Alan Got Everyone Talking About Phobias, That German Squad I Never Knew About Or Have Ever Heard Of, Alan And Stephen Shouting Things At Each Other Trying To Make Funny Facts Was Just Funny, Its Like They Are In A Debate, You Know I Fell Sorry For Alan As Last Year They Said 2 But The Other 3 Moons Where Found The Year Before The Show Started So Stephen Was Wrong Last Season, Another Rule Changes That Alan Does Not Know About And He Gets The Answer Wrong Again, These Are Just Strange Animal Facts, Alan Just Walks Into The Traps Now, Sean Lets Out 2 Wrong Answers To The Same Question Was Just Funny, Alan Thinks Out Loud And Gives The Wrong Answer Out,

48 123
Thread