21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Psychoville Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Psychoville Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The series revolves around five different characters from different parts of Britain: David Sowerbutts (played by Pemberton), a serial killer obsessed man-child who still lives with his mother Maureen (Shearsmith); Mr. Jelly (Shearsmith), an embittered one-handed children's entertainer; Oscar Lomax (Pemberton), a blind millionare who collects Beanies; Joy Aston (French), a midwife who treats a practice doll as if it is her real child; and Robert Greenspan (Tompkins), a telekinetic panto dwarf in love with his Snow White. All five are connected by a mysterious blackmailer who has sent them a letter each, all of which contains the same message: "I know what you did…"

This show is hillarios.ep 1 was good and ep 2 was even better.the charecters are strange and can be funny.i recomend this show.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:44 ]

Reply 1#1 gyki98's post

Sorry but the only thing i found funny in the first episode was when the one-handed children's entertainer was thrown out and demanded his money and she handed him cash in hand literally. Now of to watch second episode

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i liked the start of ep 1 in the post office

Reply 3#3 gyki98's post

Cashier no 3 the but the midwife going psycho over freddy the dolly was mad

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i find the doll think funny.ep 2 is way better than the 1st

i decided to give this show a miss because it not type of show i like

Reply 6#6 bala's post

You was right to give this a miss i thought i would try one more episode and the 3rd episode is not much better

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Trust me when i saw picture for the show it obvious to give it a miss

[ Last edited by bala at 7-3-2009 16:17 ]

I must admit, I quite like it - this show is so surreal and twisted, I just sit back and wait for the next thing to happen...  Apart from that I simply adore Dawn French   she is so brilliant!!

atlast someone evil as me lol

Halloween special

Psychoville returns with a Halloween special. Four tales of terror unfold as location manager Phil Walker investigates the abandoned ruins of Ravenhill Psychiactric hospital.
This was better than i remember from last season and fitted nicely with Halloween

i have watched but i dont think  so ,that  it  has  any  comedy events ............
Do Not Post Links, Next Time You Will Be Banned

Psychoville Season 2 Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 23:01 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Psychoville Season 2 being added to free shows is a nice bonus

2x01 Episode 1

Didn't stay free for long
The librarian over stepped the mark in trying to get the overdue book back and framing Jennifer for the pencil stabbing should be interesting

2x02 Episode 2

Mr Jelly needs to get a new assistant if he is going to do a mind trick

2x03 Episode 3

I bet Mr Jelly regrets showing up at a booking meant to be for Mr Jolly and hoping no one will be able tell the difference and the librarian is still over stepping the mark in trying to get the overdue book back

2x04 Episode 4

Jeremy taking desperate measures for the missing library book was over the top but at leased she got her own back by giving him the wrong book at getting him arrested

2x05 Episode 5

What an idiot dropping his frozen hand and smashing it in to little pieces

2x06 Episode 6

So the secret to the locket was actually the formula engraved on the chain but bringing the frozen head back to life was over the top considering what was used to keep it frozen and I'm not surprised that David kept his mother on ice

21 12
Thread