Thread
Printable Version

Free shows moved

Free show moved today on rp site

Outsourced Come Fly With Me Episodes Identity Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior Harry's Law Mad Love Mr Sunshine Off The Map Breakout Kings Perfect Couples Raising Hope Outcasts Mildred Pierce Injustice Happy Endings Chaos Camelot Breaking In Body of Proof Agatha Christie's Marple Workaholics The Voice Running Wilde Rubicon Game of Thrones Combat Hospital Endgame Falling Skies Franklin & Bash Love Bites Necessary Roughness Shameless

Reply 221#221 codebreaker's post

Wow most of those are brand new

yeah they didn't give us much time with them....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 7-15-2011 12:19 yeah they didn't give us much time with them....
Stop reading my mind and posting before I do
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 224#224 sanggye's post

Great minds think alike??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Single Ladies Skins US Suits Switched At Birth Teen Wolf The Glades The Nine Lives of Chloe King The Protector King Alphas Andy Barker Angela's Eyes Angry Boys Big Day Birds Of Prey Day Break Happily Divorced Honest John Doe Kidnapped Law & Order:Trial by Jury Life is Wild Monroe Now and Again Over There Saved The Borgias The Cape The Deep End The Kennedys The Killing

Reply 226#226 codebreaker's post

I wonder what will get added in September ?

Where are the free shows?

Can you give me the link? When I click on free shows, the list has not changed for months. I must have the wrong view.

Thanks! I appreciate the info. Is there a reason why no free shows go up at one of the sites? [ Last edited by sheilaivain at 9-11-2011 21:25 ]

Reply 230#230 sheilaivain's post

When new shows are added they are normally free on the realplayer site but are not there for long, two weeks ago there was over 40 free shows

The Ricky Gervais Show The Shadow Line The Whole Truth Traffic Light Wilfred Two Guys and a Girl 2 Broke Girls A Gifted Man Awkward Charlie's Angels Free Agents Hart Of Dixie New Girl Pan Am Person of Interest Prime Suspect

Reply 232#232 codebreaker's post

Does this mean we can expect new shows to be added next week?

Reply 233#233 bala's post

It does seem to be a monthly thing so here's hopping

Link no longer works?

http://vip.tv-video.net/index.ph ... rd=0&type=lookpoint I am not finding the page opening anymore. Is there a new link?

Reply 235#235 sheilaivain's post

The site is down - No idea when it will be up but hopefully monday

Working Again

It looks like it might be up now. Thanks for the response!

Reply 237#237 sheilaivain's post

Your welcome so glad it came back on-line Enjoy watching

Free show moved today on realplayer site

Revenge Suburgatory Terra Nova The Fades The Lying Game The Playboy Club The Secret Circle The X Factor Up All Night Whitney

Free show moved today on the Flash site

Outsourced Come Fly With Me Episodes Identity Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior Harry's Law 10 O'Clock Live Bobs Burgers InSecurity Lights Out

Thread