Thread
Printable Version

Showbiz News

Aniston 'cuts Pitt out of her life'

Jennifer Aniston has reportedly broken off all contact with ex-husband Brad Pitt.

The pair were said to be speaking on the telephone as Pitt allegedly had relationship problems with partner Angelina Jolie.

However, the Friends actress is said to now feel as if she has been "strung along".

A source told the National Enquirer: "Jen is absolutely done with Brad - she has no intention of staying in touch with him anymore and is looking forward to starting a brand new chapter in her life.

"The ongoing communication she had with Brad was getting in the way of her ability to lead a normal life.

"He was leading Jen along and using her as a shoulder to cry on, but playing with her head every step of the way. Jen now realises that for all the promises and small talk, Brad had no real intention of leaving Angie.

"She feels strung along and pretty burned by the whole experience."

The insider concluded: "As much as she loves Brad and always will, Jen wants to be free from all the drama and dysfunction - once and for all!"

Source

funny interview

Dunst 'crashes party for audition'

Kirsten Dunst reportedly turned up uninvited to a party in New York to perform an audition.

The actress crashed a lunchtime event at The Plaza Hotel's Oak Room to be tested for a role in Oscar-winning director Jane Campion’s forthcoming film Runaway.

An onlooker noted Dunst trying to impress the filmmaker, telling the New York Daily News: "Kirsten is tapdancing like crazy to get a job!"

Dunst's spokesperson has yet to respond to the claims.

Runaway is based on a series of short stories by Alice Munro.

Source

Keisha Buchanan leaves Sugababes

Keisha Buchanan has quit the Sugababes and will be replaced by Eurovision star Jade Ewen, it has been confirmed.

The 24-year-old, who was the only surviving original member of the band, will remain with Island Records as a solo artist.

The group have been the subject of tabloid speculation after Amelle Berrabah reportedly went missing two weeks ago, with reports claiming that Buchanan had been bullying the singer.

Berrabah has since denied the allegations; however media interest intensified following reports that Ewen had flown over to join the group.

An official statement reads: "The current line-up of the Sugababes has disbanded.

"Heidi Range and Amelle Berrabah will continue as the Sugababes and will be joined by new member Jade Ewen. They release their album Sweet 7 on November 23rd through Island Records.

"Keisha Buchanan will continue to record for Island Records as a solo artist."

Sugababes rose to fame with debut single 'Overload' in 2000. Siobhan Donaghy was the first to leave the group in 2001 and was replaced by former Atomic Kitten singer Heidi Range.

Amelle Berrabah joined the group in December 2005 following the depature of Mutya Buena.

The group have enjoyed 24 Top 40 singles, six albums and greatest hits Overloaded - The Singles Collection.

Source

Keisha: 'Not my choice to leave Sugababes'

Keisha Buchanan has confirmed her departure from the Sugababes on her Twitter account, claiming that it was not her decision to leave.

The band's record label announced earlier this evening that she had left the group and would be replaced by Eurovision star Jade Ewen.

Buchanan wrote: "I've had a great time and have achieved more than I ever thought I would.

"Although it was not my choice to leave, it's time to enter a new chapter in my life. I have nothing but positive things to say about the girls and I wish them the best of luck. I would like to state that there were no arguments, bullying or anything of the sort that led to this.

"Sometimes a break down in communication and lack of trust can result in many different things. I would also like to point out that I have always supported the girls and they have also supported me."

She added: "I want to thank the Sugababes fans and my fans for all your support and all who have never judged me, but accepted me for who I am... The feisty, funny, professional, fearless motor mouth. This is not the end... but the beginning!"

Buchanan also admitted that she is "nervous" and "excited" about embarking on a career as a solo artist and is planning to "take some time to focus on me".

Source

Sarah Michelle Gellar & Freddy Prinze Jr. Welcome Baby Girl

Sarah Michelle Prinze and hubby Freddy welcomed their first child, Charlotte Grace, on Saturday.

Ellen Pompeo Gives Birth to Baby Girl, Stella Luna.

Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo and her husband Chris Ivery welcome daughter Stella Luna Pompeo Ivery on September 15th.

Spears granted joint custody of sons

Britney Spears has been granted joint custody of her sons.

According to TMZ, a Los Angeles Superior Court judge has extended an order which was originally put in place during Spears's recent 'Circus' tour.

The agreement states that the singer can travel with Sean Preston, 4, and Jayden James, 3, but must provide her ex-husband Kevin Federline with a place to stay if he wants to join them.

Spears will reportedly get a minimum of 50/50 custody, but will sometimes be granted further access to her sons.

Meanwhile, Federline will allegedly receive between $20,000 to $25,000 (£12,489 to £15,611) whenever the boys are outside California.

The money is in addition to the $20,000 in child support that Spears pays every month.

The judge will review the arrangement at the end of the year.

Source

Johansson 'attacks weight loss rumours'

Scarlett Johansson has attacked "ridiculous" reports that she recently shed 14 pounds for her role in Iron Man 2.

The 25-year-old admitted that she has slimmed down in order to play Black Widow in the forthcoming action sequel, but not to such extreme lengths.

She told Glamour: "There was this rumour mill cranking out stories that I had lost 14 pounds - I could never lose 14 pounds. I hate seeing these ridiculous articles where [tabloids] guess someone's weight."

However, the actress went on to confess that her fame has made her somewhat self-conscious about her weight.

She added: "I have a tumultuous relationship with it because I love to get ready for the red carpet, but being on it is very uncomfortable. It's so freakish and weird. I get flop sweats, dry mouth, heart palpitations, all over panic!"

Source

Jude Law proved father after DNA test

Jude Law has discovered that he is definitely the father of Samantha Burke's child.

Burke gave birth to Sophia in September, but Law reportedly refused to see his daughter until his paternity was confirmed.

The News of the World reports that DNA tests have now proved that Law is the father.

The actor reportedly said that he will pay to support his daughter, but does not want to start a relationship with Burke.

His lawyers are said to be arranging a secret meeting so that he can see Sophia for the first time.

A source said: "[Burke] never had any doubt about the results, but is obviously relieved. She knows some people were questioning her."

Law already has three children with ex-wife Sadie Frost.

Source

Miley Cyrus Raps Quitting Twitter

Well what can i say

New Clip from New Moon on Ellen, Plus Dakota Fanning

Getting fed up tiger woods story on the news

Patrick Stewart 'to be knighted'

Patrick Stewart will reportedly be made a knight in the New Year's Honours List.

The Star Trek legend will be honoured for his services to drama, in a film and television career which has spanned 50 years.

According to The Mirror, sources at Buckingham Palace claim that the Queen is an admirer of the 69-year-old star.

"He is a man at the very top of his trade who has mastered both popular TV and classic roles," a source said.

Stewart, who trained at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, is most widely known for his roles as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Professor Charles Xavier in the X-Men films.

Source

Charlie Sheen 'arrested for assault'

Charlie Sheen has reportedly been arrested on domestic violence charges.

The Two and a Half Men star spent Christmas Day in Pitkin County Colorado Jail after allegedly attacking his wife, Sky News reports.

Police revealed that Sheen was booked for "second degree assault", "menacing" and "criminal mischief".

They did not release the name of his victim, but American media outlets have claimed that the incident occurred during an argument with his wife Brooke Mueller.

TMZ has reported that Sheen said Mueller was the aggressor and he was trying to defend himself. It also claimed that Mueller later recanted her story and said she was drunk when she called the police.

Sheen was released on bail and is due to appear in court on February 8.

Source

Reply 616#616 spratt89's post

On this occasion I have to be on Charlie's side as Mueller was completely drunk

Reply 617#617 spratt89's post

Stories like this really bother me. Ok so lets say for arguments sake she was totally at fault here and started the attack. He should have walked away. We all know men are physically stronger than women so he should have walked away. She hits him, he might come up with a bruise, he hits her, he'll probably break something. It's like saying the reason a parent attacked a child is because they hit them over not being allowed to get their way. When someone is physically much stronger than another person, it's never ok for them to get physical back. The police described his attack as "second degree assault", "menacing" and "criminal mischief" they are not "defensive" adjectives.

The other thing that bothers me is that women, who suffer from domestic violence, nearly always retract their statement when the cold light of day comes around and they try to protect their aggressor. It's very sad, but true.

Either way, this is very very sad.

Reply 618#618 shinny's post

well it all seems strange and i agree with 100%

Katy Perry & Russell Brand Engaged!

SERIOUSLY

Thread