Thread
Printable Version

Showbiz News

Avril Lavigne Goes Topless in Maxim

Baby boy for Alicia Keys

Keys gave birth on Thursday night in New York and the couple have named their son Egypt Dean.

It's the first child for the superstar singer and the fourth child for Beatz, whose real name is Kaseem Dean.

The couple was married July 31.

Swizz Beats took time to tweet on Friday: "I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww!

Source

'Ugly Betty actor killed mother'

Actor Michael L Brea has reportedly killed his mother.

Brea, who appeared on Ugly Betty and Step Up, stabbed his mother Yannick multiple times with a samurai sword while screaming Bible passages in their Brooklyn apartment early on Tuesday, according to police.

Gossip Cop reports that neighbours heard the disturbance and called police at around 1.30am. Brea could apparently be heard shouting: "Repent, repent, repent."

Local news says that Yannick was decapitated.

Brooklyn police arrested Brea and transported him to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

No charges have been filed against Brea yet.

Source

True Blood" Star Ryan Kwanten's Birthday Celebration!

Neve Campbell 'files for divorce'

Neve Campbell has reportedly filed for divorce from her husband John Light.

According to documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, the Scream actress sought separation in June, citing "irreconcilable differences".

Campbell further stated in the papers that the court block actor Light from receiving any spousal support.

A source told TMZ: "They're still really close friends, and it was a very amicable divorce."

The pair were married for three years. Another hearing is to take place in a few weeks' time.

Source

Autumn Reeser confirms pregnancy

Autumn Reeser has confirmed that she is expecting her first child with husband Jesse Warren.

During an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Reeser explained that her pregnancy was the reason why her dress fit her snugly.

"I wanted to wear [the dress] but I was a little nervous about wearing it tonight because it's a little tight and I'm carrying a little extra weight," she said. "I drank a lot of beer before I came here... No, I'm pregnant actually."

The actress admitted that she is unsure of how the pregnancy will affect her current role as Katie Andrews on No Ordinary Family.

She explained: "I have no idea. I mean work knows, I've told them, because my character is really kind of not so great with men, but it is a superhero show, so it could be like a magical thing that happens! I don't know."

Source

A Fight Breaks Out At Hulk Hogan Wedding!

Snoop Dogg's New Song In Honor of Prince William's Wedding

Regis Philbin Announces His Retirement!

I wonder who will replace him ?

Miss America 2011: Yodeling Ventriloquist Miss Arkansas

Ellen DeGeneres' Surprise Birthday Show!

Ellen is 53? I thought 40

Jon Cryer Talks About Working With Charlie Sheen

Reply 657#657 spratt89's post

i honestly don't know how 2 and half man can continue with all these problems

Reply 659#659 spratt89's post

I understand that but you need a reliable star on the show it's a big risk the networks are taking.

Kelsey Grammer Slams Camille on Piers Morgan

Reply 666#666 spratt89's post

Yeah i know i liked fact he was quiet about it until this month than when interview for his new show they kept asking him about his ex-wife.

Zachary Quinto Comes Out

Well this must be a surprise for women

Reply 669#669 spratt89's post

Yeah i can't believe that boy killed himself just because he was ashamed of being gay

Soulja Boy Gets Arrested for Drug and Gun Possession

Breakout Stars of 2011

Thread