Thread
Printable Version

Showbiz News

Reply 416#416 spratt89's post

Jamie Oliver's wife Jools has given birth to the couple's third daughter.

Petal Blossom Rainbow was born at 2.46am at London's Portland Hospital and weighed 6lb 10oz, a statement from the couple read.

It continued: "Both she and Jools are doing well. The Olivers would like to thank midwives Linda Ordish and Elaine Porter and also obstetrician William Dennis for their wonderful help and support.

"Jamie and Jools are both completely smitten with Petal already and Jamie is looking forward to two weeks paternity leave to spend quality time with his four beautiful girls."

Petal joins her flower-inspired siblings Poppy Honey and Daisy Boo.

Suri Cruise Celebrates 3rd Birthday With Princess Party

how can he do that in public?

Lindsay Lohan. Topless musical.

Lindsay Lohan. Topless musical.

Got your attention? That was Peepshow director Jerry Mitchell's goal when he welcomed the starlet Saturday to the premiere of his sexy Las Vegas musical, which now stars Dancing with the Stars vets Melanie Brown. and Kelly Monaco. Lohan is in talks to replace Monaco, who wants to return to General Hospital when her Peepshow contract ends, Fox News reports.

In the meantime, the prospect is only fueling the show's buzz.

The 22-year-old Lohan, who sings and dances as well as acts, has befriended Brown, and the former Scary Spice is pushing the Mean Girl for the role. The two chatted early into Sunday morning at the show's after-party, according to Fox.

Lohan would play "Bo Peep," a timid girl who becomes a sexually confident woman with the help of the Diva (Brown) and countless topless beauties. The role doesn't require Lohan to appear topless herself, and though Brown and Monaco are scantily-clad, neither goes topless.

Others Fox reported to be in the running for the role are Holly Madison and Brooke Burke, yet more Dancing stars.

Lohan isn't a compete stranger to the world of erotic dance: She played a stripper in 2007's I Know Who Killed Me.

Lohan's publicist didn't respond to TVGuide.com's request for comment Monday.

Would you pay to watch Lohan sing and dance?

source

Reply 442#442 rickman's post

Reply 477#477 spratt89's post

Kiefer Sutherland's alleged fight with a fashion designer could delay filming on 24, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The actor could be pulled in by police after reportedly headbutting clothing designer Jack McCollough at a Manhattan nightclub earlier this week.

A law enforcement official said that McCollough told police his face was cut by a blow following a heated argument.

Nobody has been arrested over the incident, but reports claim that Sutherland could be jailed after the alleged attack.

"Part of his probation is likely to obey all laws, so the judge in L.A. will look closely at the New York case," said criminal defence attorney Richard Hirsch. "He can send him back to jail, sentence him to community service - that's all negotiable and would depend on the outcome in New York."

Aniston reconciles with mother

Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she and her estranged mother Nancy have reconciled.

The New York Post reports that the two spent years not communicating with each other, but have now put the past behind them.

"Things are now fine between us. All of that is over, and we're in touch with one another. Today Mum has moved from California and she's living in Colorado, and we speak. It's all over," the newspaper quotes the Friends star as saying.

The pair's relationship apparently broke down after Nancy Aniston gave an interview to a tabloid television programme and wrote the tell-all book From Mother And Daughter To Friends: A Memoir.

Oprah KFC promotion sparks complaints

Oprah Winfrey’s Kentucky Fried Chicken coupon promotion on her website has led to some dissatisfied customers for the fast-food chain, reports say.

Winfrey posted a coupon on her site for 24 hours on Tuesday after she had announced the deal on her talkshow, People reports.

However, some patrons wanting free meals in New York City were not able to sample the franchise’s new grilled chicken, which had been touted by Winfrey.

Internet rumours subsequently surfaced that fights had ensued after customers were turned away when the restaurant ran out of the healthier alternative to their famed fried chicken.

"Some customers were upset because they couldn't get their chicken, but there was no riot," said KFC spokesperson Laurie Schalow.

Schalow promised that the coupons will still be honoured, adding that she considers the promotion a success due to the sagging economy and Winfrey’s word-of-mouth abilities.

Grey's Anatomy' star gives birth to baby girl

Chyler Leigh has given birth to a baby girl, it has been announced.

The actress, who plays Dr. Lexie Grey in Grey's Anatomy, welcomed her daughter Anniston Kae earlier this morning.

Leigh's representative told People: "Both mother and child are healthy."

The 27-year-old and her husband, actor Nathan West, already have two children, Noah Wilde, 5, and Taelyn Leigh, 2.

The Cosby Show Cast Reunion on The Today Show 5/19/09

Reply 524#524 spratt89's post

this is sad

Sutherland 'had no passion with Roberts'

Quote:
Kiefer Sutherland has admitted that his relationship with Julia Roberts fizzled out because they lacked passion.

The couple became engaged after co-starring in 1990's Flatliners, although Roberts later called off the marriage a few days before the wedding and began dating actor Jason Patric.

Speaking to Elle, he said: "At the time, I wanted to raise horses on a farm in Montana, and she was the number one actress on the planet. That didn't create a specific rift but there was a gulf in what we actually wanted.

"There was a huge connection between us but... it was more like friends than the passionate relationship that she or I would have wanted."

The 24 star, who has been married twice, added that he is unsure whether he wants to tie the knot again. "I've seen some of the greatest couples I know torn apart by marriage," he said.

"People quit each other. They take everything for granted. I was married for nine years and wasn't successful at it. I'm still best friends with my ex-wife but I try not to repeat the same mistakes twice."
Source

Scrubs' star sued over brawl

Scrubs actor Robert Maschio has been sued by a man who alleges that the star attempted to choke him.

The lawsuit claims that Maschio, who plays the show's Dr Todd 'The Todd' Quinlan, drunkenly assaulted bartender Tom Binder at a Make-A-Wish charity event in Santa Monica, California, TMZ reports.

The case states that the actor grabbed Binder "by his necktie and began choking him, lifting him partly off the ground and yelling even louder: 'Let's take this outside'".

Binder is suing for assault and battery as well as seeking unspecified damages.

He also named Scrubs broadcaster ABC as a defendant in the case.

SOURCE

Kyra Sedgwick gets Hollywood star

The 43-year-old, who won a Golden Globe for her role in TV show The Closer, became the 2,384th celebrity to be honoured on the Hollywood Boulevard.

Kyra's voice broke during the ceremony as she thanked her nearest and dearest after accepting her star, and she told Access Hollywood: "It's a lot more moving than I thought it would be."

She went on: "I got very emotional. It was really nice and so great to see so many people here that I love so much."

But the actress - who has appeared in films such as Something To Talk About and Phenomenon - said she was just glad that her name was correct on the star.

"I was extremely happy that it was spelt correctly - there's no second 'e' after the 'g', which is what often happens, so I'm pleased about that," she added.

Kyra's star was unveiled next to her actor husband Kevin Bacon's award.

"Kevin and I don't plan on being buried, so this is actually a good burial ground for both of us. We plan on having our ashes spread, not to be morbid," she revealed.

SOURCE

R.I.P Farrah Fawcett

Actress Farrah Fawcett has died of cancer at the age of 62.

It was reported earlier today that she had been admitted to an intensive care unit in Los Angeles following a deterioration in her health.

The former Charlie's Angels star had been battling anal cancer for three years. She had been given the all-clear in 2007, however, the disease later returned, report BBC News.

Earlier this week, the actress's long-term boyfriend Ryan O'Neal revealed that he planned to marry her. The couple started dating in the 1980s, while they had one son together called Redmond, 24, who is currently serving a prison sentence for drug use.

It is believed that O'Neal was gathered by her bedside along with other friends and family. It has also been claimed that a priest was called to her hospital room before she passed away.

From 1973 to 1982, Fawcett was married to Six Million Dollar Man actor Lee Majors.

She picked up a number of Golden Globe and Emmy nominations and in 1995 she was honoured with a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

SOURCE

Chris Brown Publicly Apologizes For Beating Rihanna

Reply 581#581 bala's post

Well that video said it all isn't it funny how when the news broke he denied it and now video make him look like a fool

Why do this now is because he going to release a new single out ?

Andre awarded substantial libel damages

Peter Andre has been awarded substantial libel damages after a newspaper falsely claimed that he had been unfaithful to estranged wife Katie Price.

The 'Behind Closed Doors' singer has reached a settlement with The Sunday People over a May 2009 article that implied he had made inappropriate sexual advances to a Price lookalike.

Speaking to reporters outside London's High Court this morning, he said: "I have never been unfaithful to my wife, not with this girl or any other girl.

"The general British public and most of the media have been kind to me and I can't complain about that and I'm grateful for it."

He added that he will take further action against anyone else who "slanders my name".

Andre and Price confirmed that they were separating in May after three-and-a-half years of marriage.

Source

Chris Brown Assault Sentencing

Chris Brown was sentenced to five years probation and 140 hours of physical labor for domestic dispute charges during the altercation with Rihanna, his former girlfriend. We have the details of the assault from the police report.

Thread