88 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Showbiz News

Ex-Buffy The Vampire Slayer star Alyson Hannigan is pregnant with her first child.

People has confirmed that Hannigan and husband Alexis Denisof will welcome their child in the spring.

The pair met on the set of Buffy in 1999 when Denisof arrived as a season three guest star. They married in 2003 and have since appeared together in the Fox sitcom How I Met Your Mother.

Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

your really getting a bit carried away with this give other people a chance

Reply 18#18 gyki98's post

No but he's loaded i bet gold digger are out there

10,000 complaints over Brand phone prank

Quote:
The BBC has now received more than 10,000 complaints over Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross's prank phone calls to actor Andrew Sachs, it has been confirmed.

The broadcasters have faced a backlash over their behaviour on a pre-recorded edition of Brand's Radio 2 programme, which went out on Saturday, October 18. In a series of voicemail messages, the pair spoke about how Brand had "f**ked" Sachs' granddaughter before joking that he would kill himself after hearing the news.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has today described the incident as "inappropriate and unacceptable", calling for "appropriate action" to be taken. Conservative leader David Cameron has also urged the BBC to respond to the row by answering some "very straightforward questions".

Meanwhile, media regulator Ofcom has announced that it will launch an investigation into the matter.

The BBC's Audio and Music director Tim Davie tonight promised that the corporation will launch its own internal review. He said: "We need to look at the process which allowed the programme to go to air."

Speaking outside his home today, former Fawlty Towers star Sachs insisted that his granddaughter was the real victim of the prank.

"I had a very contrite letter from Jonathan Ross making no excuses for his behaviour. I haven't heard from Russell Brand directly," he explained.

"They apologise to me and they say how awful for Mr Sachs, but nobody has offered any apology to my granddaughter. I replied to Jonathan Ross and suggested that is where he should direct his attentions. The real focus should be on the harm they have done to her."

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Round 2: battle for the kids

Samuel L. Jackson escapes jury duty

Quote:
Samuel L. Jackson has revealed that a judge excused him from jury duty after the defendants recognised him.

The actor was called up to service at a San Fernando Valley courthouse and said he was enjoying the experience until the two men in the dock realised who he was.

"I was reading my book and chilling with all the people in the jury pool; they were kinda shocked that I was there," he said.

"I was in the jury pool, in the box and these guys came in - it was a drug case, or something.

"They sat down and they looked at the jury and they saw me and they were both like: 'Hey!' The judge was like: 'Mr. Jackson, you can go.'"

Brad Garrett Attacks Photographer

Aniston poses in wet T-shirt for calendar

Quote:
Jennifer Aniston has appeared in a wet T-shirt which reveals her breasts in a new calendar.

The actress's 2009 shoot features her underneath a waterfall with her chest clearly visible. Another picture features her posing in a blue bikini.

Meanwhile, in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the 39-year-old confessed that she is sick of tabloid speculation about her being pregnant.

"Oh my God, it's hysterical," she said. "It's almost going to take away the fun from actually being able to say one day, 'I'm pregnant!'

"It's the boy who cried wolf. Stop stealing my thunder,

Speaking about the possibility of having children, she commented: "I feel like that's in my future and I'm on the verge of it in some way.

"So it was great to sort of dip your toe in it."
[img][/img]

[ Last edited by bala at 12-4-2008 20:12 ]

Reply 56#56 gyki98's post

Well since you don't like it i take it away

Rebecca Romijn Gives Birth To Twin Girls!

Underage Panettiere kicked out of club

Quote:
Hayden Panettiere was reportedly forced to call the police after being kicked out of a New York nightclub for being underage.

The 19-year-old actress was asked to leave the 21-and-over NV Lounge on December 23 after sneaking in a side door with friends, according to E! News.

However, the club's policy of confiscating the driving licences of suspected underage drinkers meant that the Heroes star was forced to call the police to retrieve her ID.

"When my officers arrived on the scene we questioned Panettiere," said Detective Craig Long of Suffern Police Department. "I asked her if she tried to buy alcohol and she denied it.

"Panettiere told me that someone opened the side door of the nightclub so she could go inside and say hello to friends, not buy drinks."

After examining the actress's licence to verify her identity, police returned it to her so that she could travel to California the following day.

NV Lounge bosses have not pressed charges.

Panettiere has declined to comment.

George Clooney Interview At Ellen Show 1/19/2009-

it took her few month she finally got him to come on her show-by having his favourite baseball players play catch outside his office

88 12345
Thread