Thread
Printable Version

The legend of the seeker

The legend of the seeker

Hey the order of the shows for the legend of the seeker is screwed up ,its backward episode 22 is episode 1 and so on just to let you guys now

Reply 1#1 caesar1328's post

we have a thread for this type of post please look it up thanks http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 9497&extra=page%3D1 [ Last edited by magic4u at 6-21-2009 21:52 ]
The Mod Police Are Watching You

reply 1#1 caesar's post

hello caesar, good to know that you brought that out. please post it again to Fix the Bugs - Members Challenge so that the admin can fix it asap... find the link below http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 9497&extra=page%3D1 cheers!!!

Ahh crap, I just watched the whole episode thinking it was the first not the season finale! Now I've ruined the entire show, I wish I'd seen this thread earlier. It should be a prominant thread so people can avoid the mistake I made. The whole season is ruined now because I watched the conclusion first. They should fix this soon, it is a really big deal.

Reply 4#4 ollyhume's post

Well it had been reported when it got added but members don't ever check error topic

Reply 4#4 ollyhume's post

No one is perfect and we apologize for this inconvenience, however as most of the loyal fans of this show were readers of the book, knowing the outcome hardly ruins the show. In fact now you will see what built up to that moment. Didn't you find it the least bit odd it started with a previously on LOTS, also if that didn't clue you in, how about the fact that they never explained anything you were seeing you must still have no clue who anyone is, what the box of Oradon is, what it does, why its important.....You still have a lot to watch....enjoy the show..
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

There wasn't a 'previously on LOTS' caption at the beginning and I haven't read the books so was unaware that this box was of any significance; why on Earth would I, it's a box! I figured it was one of these dramas that throws you into the thick of things, I did think it weird but just gave it the benefit of the doubt. I still enjoyed it but I'm not one of these people who can read the last page of the book and then go back to the introduction, never mind, plenty of other shows to watch. Thanks for the helpful reply of 'didn't you get a clue when...' Obviously I didn't, but I guess you just felt like being unnecessarily condescending. The reason I made a point of posting was to defend the OP's decision of creating a new thread. No one ever reads the error thread, it's like a million pages long and posting on them rarely has any effect. I don't really want to have to check through that thread before I watch anything, but I can easily glance over the front page and see posts like this one. I've been a paying member of this site since it's very early days and I think I have earned my right to point out errors without moderators coming in all defensive making me feel like it's my fault for being an idiot for not realising in time. And why do you guys always 'apologise for the inconvenience' I thought you were just forum moderators, it isn't your fault is it? Anyway I feel better now I got that off my chest.... thanks for listening.

Reply 7#7 ollyhume's post

Yes, we are only forum moderators, and thus not responsible for errors that occur on the VIP site, but we do feel for people who are inconvenienced by these errors - as all viewers are, and we apologize in behalf of the administrators. I'm glad you feel better for voicing your concerns. I'm certain Dan didn't mean to offend you by seeming condescending. It's only by members like yourself doing so that we are able to know what bothers people and are able to make changes here in the forum (such as how to phrase our replies) when necessary.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 7#7 ollyhume's post

I do apologize I was tired at the time, and my tone was inappropriate, I did not intend it to seem so condescending. And as Barb stated while we are mere moderators of the forum, the admin of this site do not often get to post their own opinions or views, so we often will apologize on their behalf, and when needed pass on the information to them directly for faster resolution. I am sorry again, I should avoid responding when I am on very little sleep
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

happens to the best of us - and i mean both ways we also watched the last episode first over here and we're big sci fi/fantasy fans. rewatching the first episodes of some of our favorite series of these types on the vip site we realize that they are often less than stellar (and that's being generous) i feel your pain, ollyhume, but the first one was actually much better than the last (especially if you're looking for a short star wars)
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

This show has also been renewed for another season so it is worth watching from the beginning. I love the Stars Wars referance as we already knew the end and I personally still enjoyed the beginning.

just an addendum...

In fairness, there's nothing to apologize Dan... you as Mods are just helping everybody here... you are helping fellow members by explaining the scenario of the problems reported ... and on the otherhand, the ADMIN will based their effort to improve the Sites from the reports of the viewers.... and I think it is just right for every member to report errors they encountered and let's say, it is also our responsibility as a member of this community to help to improve it... And it's also fair enough to air someone's resentment here... for as long as it is related to the site. This is Friendvista, a friendly community right? LET'S CHEERS!!!

Thread