Thread
Printable Version

Star Trek Voyager

Star Trek Voyager

um, i've been watching all the different star trek voyager's from the start and have been a bit dubious about if they are in order or not, and have finally found proof that they are not, i'm watching 'displaced', s3 e24, and Seska is there, who was written out of the storyline in the first and second seasons. yIs there no way you could change this so that the order is done correctly. EDIT: okay that's not it, but reading up on the episode summarys and then watching it, they are generally quite different! [ Last edited by staircase at 6-18-2009 20:24 ]

It Is Not Out Of Order As Far As I Know According To IMDB I Just Checked (Season 7, Episode 11) Shattered (Season 3, Episode 25) Worst Case Scenario (Season 3, Episode 1) Basics: Part 2 (Season 2, Episode 26) Basics: Part 1 (Season 2, Episode 20) Investigations (Season 2, Episode 19) Lifesigns (Season 2, Episode 14) Alliances (Season 2, Episode 11) Maneuvers (Season 1, Episode 11) State of Flux (Season 1, Episode 10) Prime Factors (Season 1, Episode 9) Emanations (Season 1, Episode 5) Phage (Season 1, Episode 3) Parallax

ah, no, the episode names are in order, but the actual footage does not often correlate to the name.

Thread