Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

episode 4

I knew it was to early to propose to her...
But the way christina kept changing her mind about the criminal was just stupid...
I mean, she knew he killed someone..
Either you believe in redemption and you stick with it, no matter of the previous crime or you don't believe in it and don't think people can change that much

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

yeah, I get that and I'm not sure how I would feel about treating that patient, but you don't think that a murderer can change his life only to reconsider a while later when you realize that he did something worse than murder. I mean, if a murderer can change, any murderer, then so can a real bad one. You believe in it or not...

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

I think that both Tom and Christina are stupid for chosing someone else. Tom only went to Erin because he saw Christina with the cop and Christina only went with the cop because she thinks Tom choose Erin...
Although I begin to like the cop and he did do the right thing for Isabel...
Kelly is going to have a lot of troubles with those two nurses and I really don't like them, but now they are going to be even more jealous of her and she actually did nothing wrong.
Marshall telling everyone that Candy is pregnant because she feels threaten by her and Ray admitting that he has feelings for both of them is interesting...

I am in the race

I have watched this from the beginning and like it very much.
I love the ending of this first episode.
It's a very original goodbye.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I agree. I also thought Nick was the attacker. Mostly for the same reason you described. But also because he sent away his partner and because I think he's yealous of Tom. But poor Christina for loosing her baby and what a bad timing for Candy to get her baby. I'm wondering why her daughter wasn't able to go and see her. And the new intern was great. I was surprised about Kelly. Her talking back to Candy, I didn't see that one coming.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I think that Bobby made the wrong descicion for the right reason. But It's just too early for Christina to understand how that works and Bobby should know that.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

at least now people are going to realise that he has a problem and that he needs help.

I actually wait to watch Hawthorne till I'm bored. I hate this new storyline with Christina going all stupid and Bobby being the lifesaver and angel of the hospital. It's just so surreal and I really hope that they are going to return to the good times.

Thread