Thread
Printable Version

Hawthorne Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a good episode but kelly becoming a charge nurse was great she deserves it. I don't know how she's going handle being in charge but she did a good job telling them off at the end.

Picture Perfect

Well it looks like the British doctor doesn't have a medical licence . Wow this episode shows you you should never conclusion when you see a women with bruise on her face even through Christina reaction was typical of most mothers she should at least given him a chance to explain instead of attacking him. i still can't believe after all that he still wants to be involved with her because i got arrested something i didn't do i would be angry and i wouldn't have been so forgiving.

No Exit

Well as always season finale of this series is usually good and you just knew something bad was going to happen when inspection start i figured it out as soon as they lifted that Crate what that would be. i am so glad they got pass they deserve it and what a way reveal secret at the end.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

That inspector saved the hospital without him they would been shut down

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Yes it was but one thing i don't get other two want to shut down the hospital so i thought majority rules so unless he in charge of the decision which seem to be case but it felt temporary win.

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Well i can't wait for this it does feel like it been ages since it's been off the air

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

This was intense episode but i think Nick is the attacker because when he was looking at crime scene it look like he knew exactly what happen and why he so insistent on seeing her after the attack. Also how do you not know the ring doesn't belong to him?.

Reply 8#8 kellemanske's post

Well she really gave her no choice but to fire her

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes that dream was interesting but nick telling Hawthorne that he loved her in front his mother was so wrong this is all going get a bit messy.

A Fair to Remember

I am not surprised Tom was angry even through nothing append it does look suspicious and IA guy really annoyed everyone in the hospital. Kelly was right quarantine the patient infection before test results.

Let Freedom Sing

Look like we were wrong he killed the guy after all and it nice of the detective call Christina and let her know but hiding the ring is only evidence she has.At least it's over time move on i had feeling after the attack she wouldn't be able to have kids.

Just Between Friends

Well what is christina doing . The last 2 seasons this show good story-line and this season start fantastically but it turning soap with Christina becoming less respectable as episode progress.

Reply 18#18 hawthorne11's post

Glad to know i am not going crazy i thinking what has happen to writer were they drunk when they wrote the episodes.

To Tell the Truth

Much better episode but i impressed Christina told her husband about the affair but loved how he used his gun to threaten him. i had a feeling that guy was a con-man there was something off with him

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah do you think Christina should take new job offer ?

Price of Admission

Well Christina going to a shrink and explain her point of view was rather eye opener it was sad explore her childhood but i still can't believe she would Tom for not being there it's not like he could do anything he had no idea she would be attacked but she did have point Tom should chosen her over his work given they just got married and if he was there she wouldn't got attacked?. Her justification for cheating on Tom was ridclous i mean seriously just because he killed the guy doesn't mean she should cheat with him. i am not surprised Tom present her with divorce papers i would of done that but it will be interesting to see if she fight to keep Tom.

A lot to think about

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Well bobby getting worried she was going lose her job and her rant about being good at her job but she has no idea he has offered Christina chief position.

Shot in the Dark

Not sure what to make of this final i expected that sort of ending just glad he didn't shoot Christina

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

it look like nick commit suicide after his talk with her he was on the edge.

Reply 35#35 spratt89's post

Well i am fine with it

Thread